TELLWUT

1957horses

I only get an email from them now and then. I did rack up almost 200 points today. I think I have cashed out 6 times, maybe it's 5. But I like the Walmart card, it pays for the dog food each month. I am getting ready to cash out again here real soon.

Had another one approved today. I've also got a few written down that I'm going to submit in the coming days.

Did you ever own a Furby?

WOO HOO...................................... :D

2 IN ROLL...................................... :)

Have-you-been-or-have-you-ever-used-a-pet-sitter-or-hired-one??........................... :P

Does anyone know how to complete the question "Do you own a Website?" on there today? If I put nothing in the 5 boxes below it says "Can not add two or more same answers". If I put n/a for all of them I get the same thing. If I put n/a for just the first one I get the same message.

I'm not sure what it wants.

Does anyone know how to complete the question "Do you own a Website?" on there today? If I put nothing in the 5 boxes below it says "Can not add two or more same answers". If I put n/a for all of them I get the same thing. If I put n/a for just the first one I get the same message.

I'm not sure what it wants.

I have tried the same things you did.I even tried changing the answers on top nothing seems to work.so I just hit home to get rid of it but it comes back the next time I go on the site................not many surveys on Tellwut today

Yeah, I went passed it to do the others but it always comes back when I return to the site. Must be some kind of programming error on the site with that one or something. Thanks peach.

I did maybe 12 questions today just now.

I know that Tellwut has a rule that there is only one account per household, but I have a coworker that wants to join and the question that I have is, Can we both use the same computer at work to answer Tellwut surveys? Since this is 2 different households with 2 different house address, is it okay? I always do my Tellwut at work on my break and she wants to do the same. The last thing that I want is to get kicked off of Tellwut, because I love this site.

I know that Tellwut has a rule that there is only one account per household, but I have a coworker that wants to join and the question that I have is, Can we both use the same computer at work to answer Tellwut surveys? Since this is 2 different households with 2 different house address, is it okay? I always do my Tellwut at work on my break and she wants to do the same. The last thing that I want is to get kicked off of Tellwut, because I love this site.

Hey Traci65,

I think that you should shoot off an email to 'tellwut' yourself tomorrow. That way you will know for sure if it can happen. I would hate to say something and it be wrong were you would be the one paying for the mistake. The are pretty good at getting back to you the same day. I only said tomorrow because I really don't think someone would be at the office now that it is Sunday evening.......... :roll:

I've read on here about peoples accounts being frozen or closed because of using the same computers. I think they see this as being more than one person per household even though we know it's not. You know how rules go with most of these places. It would be terrible to get booted out for it though.

Yeah, like 1957horses said shoot them an email tomorrow and ask just to be sure.