TELLWUT

1957horses

See I knew something was up with Tellwut when I never received an email stating that I was getting my Amazon Cert...

Just found this posted on my account...WTF...I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come...someone from Tellwut has some explaning to do ..I've only redeemed for 1 gift card this month...

19/10/2012

$10 Amazon*.com gift card

Cancelled Order

Posted

With all the weirdness and technical problems recently, I would shoot them an email and ask them what happened. It's probably just a tech glitch and nothing to worry about. Let us know what happens.

I don't even see a $10 Amazon.ca gift card for us here in Canada..All I see is the $15 Amazon.ca ..What a crock

I really don't understand what the problem is here. It is still 4000 points for $10.00 so the extra 2000 points is $5.00. It just the same as if you cashed out at 4000 points and start over again at 0. So doing 6000 points twice gets you $30.00, instead of 4000 points thrice witch is still $30.00. They may be doing this to cut down the shipping cost. We will have to see how many questions they are putting out. This morning I only got 1. Now if the quantity of questions drop, then I believe people will gromble, including me. :x

I really don't understand what the problem is here. It is still 4000 points for $10.00 so the extra 2000 points is $5.00. It just the same as if you cashed out at 4000 points and start over again at 0. So doing 6000 points twice gets you $30.00, instead of 4000 points thrice witch is still $30.00. They may be doing this to cut down the shipping cost. We will have to see how many questions they are putting out. This morning I only got 1. Now if the quantity of questions drop, then I believe people will gromble, including me. :x

I understand what you are saying it isn't that big of a deal but I myself like to cash out every 2weeks when I can which is most of the time and it would take another week or longer to get to the 6000 mark.

The site still seems to be a little messed up if there is not an answer for me and then you click other no spot shows to specify your answer and this morning when I clicked other without an answer then hit home I didn't get the points so you are almost forced to lie or just skip the question altogether.

personally i wouldn't mind the higher amazon amounts.. unless you're literally going to send it out as a gift in the card they also give you, you can't buy anything on amazon for only $10 anyhow unless you want to pay shipping.. as long as the cashout amount remains the same in intervals and doesn't increase for the lower amounts i'm fine with it..

i know awhile back someone asked about this one being rejected but i just saw it today.. 'have you ever filed a claim with the BBB'?

I think I had put one there it was a little different Have you ever had to report a Survey company to the BBB for not paying?.......It was rejected I,m sure they didn't let it go through because they they didn't want people to get the idea that they should do that.

I just don't see why they don't send them in the Email. It would be quicker, faster and more cost effective. I remember a while back I asked a question on this thread about getting my first Amazon GC, someone told me I would get it in about a week and in Packaging to withstand a Nuclear Blast... boy they were right! :lol: It came in a over sized box and sealed in an envelope with extra cushion to it and inside that envelope another white envelope! Makes me wonder how much they are wasting in shipping and handling. Think about it, pay someone to put all that packing together, the materials to send it in and postage for an over sized box? :shock:

the Amazon codes are easier to just send in via email if they were to ask me. I would think it would save on costs. I have always wanted to cash out for a higher amount anyway. So i guess I will see if I can get to 6,000 this week and see if I can cash out. It hasn't let me cash out for 6,000 ever.

at first i thought they were coming right from amazon that way, but this time i got a small note inside from Tellwut asking me to friend them on all the social sites.. so they package it themselves.

Maybe Amazon supplies the boxes and they get some kind of discount for the amount of GC they order.

I think I submitted that as a question awhile ago about the boxes but it was rejected.I thought that was a good question.

my amazon card always comes in a regular yellowish padded envelope that you buy in the store.. which is odd because that costs more money as well.. they could just mail the card in a regular envelope..

I understand what you are saying it isn't that big of a deal but I myself like to cash out every 2weeks when I can which is most of the time and it would take another week or longer to get to the 6000 mark.

The site still seems to be a little messed up if there is not an answer for me and then you click other no spot shows to specify your answer and this morning when I clicked other without an answer then hit home I didn't get the points so you are almost forced to lie or just skip the question altogether.

I just find it weird how all of the sudden the site is screwing up alot...Amazon $10 certs for us here in Canada have vanished..I liked cashing out at the 4000 point level...takes quite awhile to build up 2000 points when you're hardly getting any questions lately...I don't want to keep many points on here the way things have been going the last couple weeks...who knows when or if this site could just vanish...maybe they've been giving out way to many rewards to us lately & they're maxed out...don't know...

Plus I've always received my Amazon $10 gift certs via email..not once have they ever been mailed to me

I put in a survey question "Have you ever field a BBB complaint against a survey company that refused to pay you for successfully completing a survey", the of course denied that one! :(

I put in a survey question "Have you ever field a BBB complaint against a survey company that refused to pay you for successfully completing a survey", the of course denied that one! :(

probably because they just had a BBB question.. but they have duplicate ones about the election and soforth so i don't know why.. maybe it's just too close.