TELLWUT

1957horses

WOO HOO................................ :D

3 ina roll.................................. :)

Did-you-ever-make-your-kids-halloween-costumes-and-they-won-1st-place-for-best-costume??.................. :P

Stuck at 3900 points. Just need another 100. Not very many questions at all today. Maybe by Friday I can cash out again.

Seems to be like me also, every time I am 100 or less, I get stuck for like two days! :?

Okay just put in the survey, but wondering if they will actually take this type of one. I hope they do, it will be interesting to see who many people say they take Sweeps only surveys!

Some people do surveys that don't pay them, but give them a Entry into a Sweepstakes.

Yes I do survey's that don't pay you, but give you an entry into a Sweepstakes Contest.

Yes

No

Undecided

Not Applicable

No my time is valuable, I only do surveys that I get paid for.

Yes

No

Undecided

Not Applicable

Do you think Survey Company's are cheap when they only give you a Sweepstakes Entry into a Contest, instead of paying money?

Yes

No

Undecided

Stuck at 3900 points. Just need another 100. Not very many questions at all today. Maybe by Friday I can cash out again.

Seems to be like me also, every time I am 100 or less, I get stuck for like two days! :?

i've had a few hundred points today so you should cash out today

Okay just put in the survey, but wondering if they will actually take this type of one. I hope they do, it will be interesting to see who many people say they take Sweeps only surveys!

Some people do surveys that don't pay them, but give them a Entry into a Sweepstakes.

Yes I do survey's that don't pay you, but give you an entry into a Sweepstakes Contest.

Yes

No

Undecided

Not Applicable

No my time is valuable, I only do surveys that I get paid for.

Yes

No

Undecided

Not Applicable

Do you think Survey Company's are cheap when they only give you a Sweepstakes Entry into a Contest, instead of paying money?

Yes

No

Undecided

Believe it or not, it actually got approved! It will be interesting to see how many people answer yes to the fact that they do Sweeps surveys that don't pay VS. the ones that refuse to do Sweeps only and that only do pay! Once it is completed, I will post the numbers, it will be interesting to say the least!

I fell asleep last night before doing Tellwut. I do it once in the morning and again after midnight and that's when I put my question in. So today this morning I put it in and guess what??

WOO HOO........................................... :D

Another one went through..................... :)

4th in a row........................................ :)

I-worked-at-the-apple-orchard-down-the-street-and-they-had-a-huge-pumpkin-about-200-lbs-and-someone-smashed-it-the-other-night-did-anybody-ever-smash-a-pumpkin-you-might-have-had-outside-for-decoration??..................... :P

5th in a roll......................................... :)

Do-you-have-a-cell-phone-and-get-a-certain-amount-of-minutes-a-month-through-the-government-program-like-safelink??............. :P

This makes 10 out of 11 that went through.................................................................................................................. :lol:

5th in a roll......................................... :)

Do-you-have-a-cell-phone-and-get-a-certain-amount-of-minutes-a-month-through-the-government-program-like-safelink??............. :P

This makes 10 out of 11 that went through....

.............................................................................................................. :lol:

Good for you I just did that one mine was the toilet paper one.I just got my I just got my 5th GC in the mail today.I cannot believe the box it comes I thought the padded envelope was a little strange I wonder why they do that.

I don't know why they do that. :roll: It would seem to me that getting an ecard would be better for the fact we could get it right away and with them not paying postage and them sending them in envelops or boxes, they could use that money to give us the extra questions so we could get more money instead of them spending it by snail mail. :shock:

I don't know why they do that. :roll: It would seem to me that getting an ecard would be better for the fact we could get it right away and with them not paying postage and them sending them in envelops or boxes, they could use that money to give us the extra questions so we could get more money instead of them spending it by snail mail. :shock:

they probably get a deal from amazon by buying the cards in bulk.. amazon is glad to do it because you can't really buy anything of value for only $10 so they know those that use the card will spend more.

they probably get a deal from amazon by buying the cards in bulk.. amazon is glad to do it because you can't really buy anything of value for only $10 so they know those that use the card will spend more.

I get your point, but still getting an ecard and not paying for postage, people they have to pay to put card in envelops to send off plus buying boxes + envelops would seem more cost efficient. :!:

By the way avemaria,

You committed that, "Do dogs have lips"?? :shock:

What then pray-tell, do YOU call those things that are over a dogs teeth?? :roll: hummmmm :?: lol