Anyone get a PollBuzzer lately?

ksedwar

I haven't had a question from them this year. Am I just missing out in the "luck-of-the-draw" or what? Their Twitter page sounds like things are going fine so I'm not sure what to think.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• footfree

• 1957horses

I haven't had a question from them this year. Am I just missing out in the "luck-of-the-draw" or what? Their Twitter page sounds like things are going fine so I'm not sure what to think.
I have only had 0ne this year and it came in the middle of the night so I didn't do it in time.

Last one I did was on the 30 of Jan. .I also didn't receive my earnings for that one until recently, apparently they are changing their payout time.I got this email from them

Thank you very much for joining PollBuzzer, answering the questions that have been sent to you, referring your friends, family and colleagues to join our panel, and for providing your feedback to us over the past several months. Since we launched PollBuzzer 2.0 in June 2012, we've seen exciting growth in our client base, as PollBuzzer becomes a go-to platform for people who need to understand accurate consumer opinions as quickly as possible.

None of that growth would be possible without our panelists; you are the backbone of PollBuzzer, and we want to continue to make sure that our panelists are compensated at the top of the market compared to other survey sites. As the business has grown, it has become difficult to process payments on a daily basis, so we have decided to run a three month trial of doing cashouts once per week, beginning on Monday, February 11. All credits you have earned up to that date will be paid out on February 11, including both question earnings and referral earnings, and then all the the credits you earn over the course of each week will be paid out on each Monday thereafter.

After the three month trial is complete, our team will evaluate whether to return to our previous policy of trying to facilitate daily cashouts, and we'll welcome any feedback you may have on which system works better.

I did get paid on the 11th so all is good.I don't mind being paid a week later as long as I get it.At least this survey company has been upfront and honest with us and that's saying a lot in the survey world .

it's been a few weeks since i've had one i think.. it's basically for me the 'o cool, i found a dollar on the ground' site.. it is what it is.. from time to time i get a dollar for clicking one link.. i've had 14 out of 18 sent to me since they began.

it's basically for me the 'o cool, i found a dollar on the ground' site..

I use the PayPal debit card. I chalk up the PollBuzzer bucks as paying my ATM fees so I miss them. 8)

I've even gotten money from them from the referrals I made.Gotta love when you get money you weren't expecting.I know people are disappointed they havent received a survey or they aren't getting many but if I were you I would continue.I mean really at this point you have nothing to lose and what if they come around to giving a survey then you made a dollar for a minutes worth of work.At least you haven't spent as much time complaining about not being paid as you have with other sites!

Their twitter and facebook are lies . I have posted negative comments in several companies and all of them have been deleted. When I use my account on facebook and twitter I am able to read my comment, but when I log in with a different account I can't see my comment. Similar thing happen with a lot of people.

• 1 month later...