• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• footfree

• 1957horses

WOO HOO................. :D

I just got another one....................... :lol:

2 in a roll................................................ :)

Keep em coming baby......................................... :P

The more the merrier.................................................. :wink:

How are you all getting so many?...I'll be at two months with PollBuzzer soon with 0 to show for it. I might have to check to see if I'm still registered with them; I'm not sure because they've never sent me anything! And I usually get tons of surveys from survey sites since I'm the ultimate consumer.

How are you all getting so many?...I'll be at two months with PollBuzzer soon with 0 to show for it. I might have to check to see if I'm still registered with them; I'm not sure because they've never sent me anything! And I usually get tons of surveys from survey sites since I'm the ultimate consumer.

I answered the first question then they came back and asked a follow up so that's how I got 2.There is no rhyme or reason as to why some get questions and others dont.I think it has to do with our demographics like age,and zip but that's just a guess,who knows?

It was a complete surprise to me. I have been with them since the beginning over a year ago and got a total of 1 in all this time. This is the first time I have had any in 15 months.................. :)

I asked on their Facebook page.

Me - I haven't had a Poll in months. Is everything okay or am I just unlucky?

PollBuzzer - it's most likely a product of luck. The frequency of the surveys depend in part on how often our clients are looking for panelists with your demographic characteristics and in part on luck. We're seeing a big number of surveys in the system this week, with more on the way, so hopefully you'll see new ones in your inbox soon. Thanks for your patience!