GTM is ticking me off

avemaria

I did two surveys where they asked to record via webcam me watching a commercial.. 2 of them

#254826 axe video survey.. extra 250 points ($12.50)

#254146 Bank video survey.. extra 250 points ($12.50)

here's the screen of the 'contract'

http://s22.postimg.org/dfsawu5mp/cam.jpg

cam.jpg

today I noticed in my account an addition for survey #254146 for '50' points... not '250', but just '50'.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

I cashed out 1025 points way back on April 26th & still haven't received my cheque in the mail nor has GTM responded to my messages sent to them...this is not a good sign....

I'd keep sending emails until they credited the points. 200-400 points is a lot to lose. Good thing you took a screenshot, so even if they don't reply or refuse, you have evidence to go to the BBB with.

I cashed out 1025 points way back on April 26th & still haven't received my cheque in the mail nor has GTM responded to my messages sent to them...this is not a good sign....

i just had my first problem with a check.. i cashed out on April 9th or so for 2000 points.. yesterday I just got my check that I cashed out after that one for 1000 points.. so the 2000 one got lost.. I emailed them but i don't know what's going to happen. Hopefully they resend it.

So on the 7th of June it'll be 6 weeks.I bet you receive it sometime this week.I don't know it seems to me when I ask for it I receive it exactly 6 weeks later . I asked for mine on the 8th of May and haven't received it yet either.Guess we should keep each other posted to make sure we do get it or not.Gotta keep them honest.

i just had my first problem with a check.. i cashed out on April 9th or so for 2000 points.. yesterday I just got my check that I cashed out after that one for 1000 points.. so the 2000 one got lost.. I emailed them but i don't know what's going to happen. Hopefully they resend it.

That's scary.Let us know what happens. I cant ever remember anyone posting that they hadn't received their check.

i post my question on each new topic they present and i never get a response

Maybe try sending them a Private Message through Chat on Facebook?

I did two surveys where they asked to record via webcam me watching a commercial.. 2 of them

cam.jpg

today I noticed in my account an addition for survey #254146 for '50' points... not '250', but just '50'.

"avemaria" - I kicked GTM to the sand several weeks ago. This is one unethical company. :evil:

I cashed out 1025 points

You might get it soon. I received my last cashout yesterday and it was dated for more than two weeks earlier so I think they sometimes print checks but hold them for some time to mail out in batches.

So on the 7th of June it'll be 6 weeks.I bet you receive it sometime this week.I don't know it seems to me when I ask for it I receive it exactly 6 weeks later . I asked for mine on the 8th of May and haven't received it yet either.Guess we should keep each other posted to make sure we do get it or not.Gotta keep them honest.

Checked the mail box today & went ahhhhhhhh once again...no GTM cheque...hoping to see it in the next week or so...never had a cheque take so long from them before...hoping to do Paypal with them from now on

Just a heads up-they don't pay for these. I have done them with GTM and mysurvey, and they never pay. When I email, they tell me I did not do the webcam portion correctly. There have been other posts on here about the same thing, and they told everyone that. They just want you to do the extra work and have no intention of paying. The sad part is that there is no way for you to dispute it. I don't do them anymore.

cam.jpg