GTM is ticking me off

avemaria

I got my missing check from early April today.. it was dated May 5th.

Checks have a shelf life.So how many days do you have to cash it?I don't know why but I was thinking void after 60 days......................

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

I got my missing check from early April today.. it was dated May 5th.

Checks have a shelf life.So how many days do you have to cash it?I don't know why but I was thinking void after 60 days......................

their checks are really fake looking.. there isn't an expiration date listed on them.. and the back of the check has you sign on the opposite end as usual..

I'm confused as to why there is no $50 PayPal option. :?:

you have to add one $10 and two $20 paypals to your cart and then check out.. i know it's odd.

I recently just joined them. Been getting some good surveys so far.

Hearing this makes me worry though.

What's the best and quickest option to cash out? The fact that it isn't instant with Paypal is bs since OO and SS as well as other sites do it. But are the amazon gift codes faster?

my first time cashing out with paypal through them took exactly 2 weeks to go through

I recently just joined them. Been getting some good surveys so far.

Hearing this makes me worry though.

What's the best and quickest option to cash out? The fact that it isn't instant with Paypal is bs since OO and SS as well as other sites do it. But are the amazon gift codes faster?

my first time cashing out with paypal through them took exactly 2 weeks to go through

Amazon was right away (yea)........................... 8)

Every time I take a GTM check my bank ALWAYS questions it. I know the checks are good and tell them to just deposit and it has never been a problem but their checks are not right. Its the only company I have ever done business with that this happens. Paypal might be faster but I am upset about the 7.50 cost of redeeming. Somebody is making a fortune

Every time I take a GTM check my bank ALWAYS questions it. I know the checks are good and tell them to just deposit and it has never been a problem but their checks are not right. Its the only company I have ever done business with that this happens. Paypal might be faster but I am upset about the 7.50 cost of redeeming. Somebody is making a fortune

YES and off of our backs.................. :twisted:

You know darn well it doesn't cost that much or every site would be charging that amount. They are charging that money instead of lowering the points. Eather way we loose..................... :x

To me it seems like since they started that new cash out system I am getting a lot less surveys I will go a couple days without a survey and then I get one and it's a sweeps.Is anyone else seeing that? I did update my profile today but not sure if that will make a difference.

To me it seems like since they started that new cash out system I am getting a lot less surveys I will go a couple days without a survey and then I get one and it's a sweeps.Is anyone else seeing that? I did update my profile today but not sure if that will make a difference.

Yes same here. Used to get loads of them, now maybe 1 or 2 a day and sometimes none at all............... :(

I've been getting around the same amount of surveys that I always have, which is plenty. The problem (same as before) is qualifying for them -- I can have seven invites and qualify for one or two.

The days before and the day of the redemption system change I got few invites but then it normalized so maybe you should wait and see.

the time limit on their surveys seems a lot longer as well.. so if you delete an email or exit out of one you don't want to do, you'll keep getting the email to do it.. so it's good to make sure you screen out on the ones you don't want.

Another disturbing pattern on GTM lately.....

They always "suggest" another survey every time you either complete or DQ, which is fine in and of itself.

But for the last week or so, every single time, it's been that [Mod edit - No cursing] bogus Nielsen movie survey which is impossible to complete.

Why do they continue to waste our time with that garbage?

i just had a bad thought. i just cashed out for 1365 points a week or 2 before the official changeover. ok, it takes several weeks to get my check. is anyone see where this is going?.. im wondering if they're going to try and pull one over on me send me the check minus the crappy fee that goes with the new system? im telling ya now they better not try that mess!!! :x:evil:

if you cashed out before you should be ok.. it's like a contract.. they subtracted the set amount from your account in exchange for the check.. now the problem is, will you get the check at all or have to ask them for it again.. i've seen quite a few people with missing checks on the FB page.. i'm missing my next to last one from April.. can't get a reply from them.. i know they're just not reading the emails because a missing check is a serious and valid request.. but i just get the auto replies.. if it keeps up much longer i'll have to call them.

whew! i was kinda worried about this potential problem, but thank goodness its ok. they did pay me the amount i was expecting and not by the new system.

They always "suggest" another survey every time you either complete or DQ, which is fine in and of itself.

But for the last week or so, every single time, it's been that darn bogus Nielsen movie survey which is impossible to complete.

Please do not take the name of My LORD in vain. It is offensive to me and I'm sure for others. There are other words you can use, and there are young people that may read this. Werther it is spelled with or without a capital G we still know what it is. It is like using the N word, which also should never be used. If you could please go back edit out. Thank you

But for the last week or so, every single time, it's been that darn bogus Nielsen movie survey which is impossible to complete.

Please do not take the name of My LORD in vain. It is offensive to me and I'm sure for others. There are other words you can use, and there are young people that may read this. Werther it is spelled with or without a capital G we still know what it is. It is like using the N word, which also should never be used. If you could please go back edit out. Thank you