GTM is ticking me off

avemaria

well on to the subject matter GTM. man ive really about had with em! the only reason im still with em is because i still make pretty decent money with them. but this week is really taxing my patience! :x for the 3rd time in 2 days ive had a problem with getting dq'd after doing the whole survey. i mean absolutely doing the whole thing! example of the last one. im at the end and they say" and finally only a few last questions".. well here comes the good part!... it was a movie survey and it might have been the nielson thing, the question was "which of these 2 movies have you seen" i said niether. guess what? yep! i got the dreaded screened out page.. i mean i spent a good 10 or minutes on it and this is what i get!!! i was so furious! :x just ridicoulous!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

*Just a reminder to keep the language and topics family friendly. You only have to be 13 to create an account on an Internet forum so not only do we allow younger members to join in also keep in mind we have members from all over the world. What seems like an innocent comment may be an insult to others. Cursing is not allowed at all at the Survey Police website.

There is never any excuse on a public website, in using Foul language even more so when children or young adults 16-17 year olds, might be present. What you do on your time and how you conduct yourself is 100% personal but when children have a chance of being influenced it is uncalled for.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.

Copied from the forum Rules of Conduct.

4. If you find any post objectionable for whatever reason - REPORT IT. Do not call out the poster publicly.

Just click the little Report Post icon ru8UpPU.jpg in the upper right of each post to submit a report.

Thanks.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.

Copied from the forum Rules of Conduct.

4. If you find any post objectionable for whatever reason - REPORT IT. Do not call out the poster publicly.

Just click the little Report Post icon ru8UpPU.jpg in the upper right of each reply to submit a report.

Thanks.

So that's what that icon is for............... :oops:

• 4 weeks later...
GTM can blow me! I cashed out on April 26th...with my last phone call to them I find out that they screwed up sending me my cheque...they had messed up a digit in my address...funny if I owed them money they'd give me their right address in a heartbeat...so I get an email today from them stating this

Thank you for providing the information needed to research your check.

If we find that the check has not been cashed, we will reissue you a new check. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive this new check.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

So after they've screwed me around for over a month they have to balls to send me a message stating that it's going to take at least two to two & half months to send me another cheque...so we're talking maybe Aug if I'm lucky...you'd think that since they screwed up they'd send me something Fedex or that idea...so it's going to take 4 months + from the time I cashed out to get a cheque from them....I'm pissed so I'm contacting the BBB & reporting this crap to them...

UPDATE...After many many phone calls to the company telling them that I haven't received a cheque from April this year I finally have success!! I received this email this morning

We received your inquiries regarding your check. I wanted to let you know that the points have been returned to your account.

Thank you,

So if you're ever having problems with GTM keep calling & calling & calling until they do something about your account

Is anybody else now getting the mini-profiles at the beginning of EVERY SINGLE @#$%^!& survey from GTM??

I don't "voluntarily" update my profiles unless I have a valid reason to do so, and I see no reason why they need to force it on me. Why waste my time with that crap?

Is anybody else now getting the mini-profiles at the beginning of EVERY SINGLE @#$%^!& survey from GTM??

I don't "voluntarily" update my profiles unless I have a valid reason to do so, and I see no reason why they need to force it on me. Why waste my time with that crap?

Maybe you haven't updated them in AWHILE. So after you update them all, they will stop asking you..

from time to time i do.. they don't irritate me like the ones on OO do..

I get them from a lot of sites

I get them occasionally but nowhere like with Opinion Outpost.

I don't usually do them but there was a 5 minute sweeps and I was dq'd at the end of it.............. :shock:

How does that happen.................. :roll:

OO it's overly repetitive and worthless.. i get asked daily which alcohol i drink so i just gave up and started putting that i do.. i used to serve alcohol so i know more about it than many that drink it anyhow.. i'm tired of saying i don't drink and wasting my time getting surveys on it.

Without fail, I hit one survey per wk with GTM where there is some glitch that prevents me from receiving my points. Tried and tried to work with their customer service to no avail. In total frustration, I called the company at 206-315-9300 option 4 and left a detailed message and my phone number. To my great surprise, a woman returned my call the same afternoon. She then emailed me the next day and my account was credited. If you are having problems, a polite phone call to the home office might help. And maybe if a million survey-takers call the home office, the customer service will improve!

GTM can blow me! I cashed out on April 26th...with my last phone call to them I find out that they screwed up sending me my cheque...they had messed up a digit in my address...funny if I owed them money they'd give me their right address in a heartbeat...so I get an email today from them stating this

Thank you for providing the information needed to research your check.

If we find that the check has not been cashed, we will reissue you a new check. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive this new check.

Thank you,

So after they've screwed me around for over a month they have to balls to send me a message stating that it's going to take at least two to two & half months to send me another cheque...so we're talking maybe Aug if I'm lucky...you'd think that since they screwed up they'd send me something Fedex or that idea...so it's going to take 4 months + from the time I cashed out to get a cheque from them....I'm pissed so I'm contacting the BBB & reporting this crap to them...

UPDATE...After many many phone calls to the company telling them that I haven't received a cheque from April this year I finally have success!! I received this email this morning

We received your inquiries regarding your check. I wanted to let you know that the points have been returned to your account.

Thank you,

So if you're ever having problems with GTM keep calling & calling & calling until they do something about your account

Finally...after the months of arguing & fighting with GTM to send me my cheque since they screwed up the gave me my points back & I decided to redeem for Paypal & Amazon & thankfully it went through & finally got rewards that I redeemed way back in April of this year...anyone that ever has problems with GTM don't just sit & wait for your rewards...call them & talk to the sec...she was helpful & actually helped resolve this problem...