BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

I see they are offering Amazon codes now for 475.

Have you noticed that the background search is now only 3 instead of 4?

It sounds like you have gone up to the next membership level. Your 500 Swagbucks code should be 475 points also.

so i figure at this rate it'll be just under $60 a year..

You are very close. I just figured up mine from September 2013 to September 2014 and it came to $63.

Of course I wasn't a gold member yet when I first started. Also I don't do the mobile ones as I don't have a smartphone.

I made $130 in 2014 but that was with the Gold level 30 point a day max (with multiple double point days included) and 10 points a day through the mobile app. Also when you are at the Gold level you get a cash out discount. 475 points ($4.75) for 500 points ($5.00) in rewards.

Made $100 with Gold Level in 2014 with only 15 PC points per day. However, I get 10 points per day via mobile searches. So mobile adds about $38 to yearly earn over not doing mobile searches. IF you get Tango cards and convert those you save 5 points per redemption.

I made $100 too last year. I only signed up for Bing reward in October so my 100 bucks are for 3 months period. Our household has 5 email accounts with Bing and use them all to generate points.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, how come Bing hasn't had any double points days? They used to have a whole month of them, and then it went to a week, then a weekend, then a day, and now nothing at all. :?

Hey, how come Bing hasn't had any double points days? They used to have a whole month of them, and then it went to a week, then a weekend, then a day, and now nothing at all. :?

Was wondering the same thing............... :shock:

So... how many people got points in the Quikly promotion?

I was faster than 96,318 other people and I got 25 Credits. I didn’t jump through any of the hoops to get extra early notification and my email was timestamped Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:43 AM (Central Time).

Great timing Kafei Nation. I literally left this page and got a text message via Google voice. 51,xxx person, so got 25 credits. Funny thing is I don't remember signing up for this event nor linking my GV number to Bing. I did get an email yesterday via Slickdeals this was going on.

So... how many people got points in the Quikly promotion?

I was faster than 96,318 other people and I got 25 Credits. I didn’t jump through any of the hoops to get extra early notification and my email was timestamped Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:43 AM (Central Time).

The what? LOL!