BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

• 2 weeks later...

I am 1 point from cashing out................................... :shock:

Now have to wait till tomorrow night...................... :?

I am 1 point from cashing out................................... :shock:

There is a 4 point email today. 8)

Yup, just got it Thanks.............................. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I still miss the double points days. They are starting to add more to their rewards line up. But I still miss those doubles.....

I still miss the double points days. They are starting to add more to their rewards line up. But I still miss those doubles.....

I hope they do the double points day(s) again soon as well.

Yeah, I've noticed lots of new rewards added lately. I still only go for Amazon. Maybe one day I'll try something different. :?:

• 2 weeks later...
What is this June bonus of 10 points for doing 525 searches in a month? It says daily limits still apply.

I was also wondering how that is possible. I only get 15 searches per day(and whatever extras they throw my way). I don't have a smartphone. For me it is impossible to do 525 in one month. :(

30 days in June x 20 searches per day = 600 searches in June. So, they want you to Bing everyday mostly I guess.

I do. I get 15 PC search credits and 10 for my mobile searches. And you get 10 points for it? Uhm, well, I see there are still different amounts for different folks. ugh.

30 days in June x 20 searches per day = 600 searches in June. So, they want you to Bing everyday mostly I guess.

I do. I get 15 PC search credits and 10 for my mobile searches. And you get 10 points for it? Uhm, well, I see there are still different amounts for different folks. ugh.

No everyone only gets 15 searches. I noticed last night that the 2 searches for 1 point gives you 2 searches towards the 20. So 15 credits for 2 searches per point gives everyone 20 towards the 525 for the month.

No everyone only gets 15 searches. I noticed last night that the 2 searches for 1 point gives you 2 searches towards the 20. So 15 credits for 2 searches per point gives everyone 20 towards the 525 for the month.

oooooooh! :D