BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

I put on for a bing reward today and got it 10 minutes later.................... :wink:

The last 3 or 4 times I've cashed out it was in my inbox in 5 to 10 minutes! Gotta love that! 8)

I emailed them bing rewards, they did take your away 30 now instead it's 15 for everyone.............. :(

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Bing Rewards customer support regarding a recent change to the daily maximum credits allowed from PC searches. In the Bing Rewards program we test and learn, making regular updates and refinements. We constantly make changes to the program which may include changing the number of credits that can be earned from search activities. We apologize for any disappointment our recent changes may have caused.

As a part of this learning, different offers may sometimes be available to different users. This helps us improve our overall program and the member experience. Thank you for being a loyal Bing Rewards member and be sure to frequently check your dashboard to take advantage of offers to earn additional credits.

Thanks,

The Bing Rewards Team - http://bing.com/rewards

BAU HUMMBUG............................ :roll:

start and it runs in the background doing 30 searches.

And gets you banned if they figure out you are using it.

o i know.. i didn't mean to sound like i was advocating the use of it.. more that i found it while looking it up.. it's no big deal either way as all you have to do is click the related searches on the right side a few times a day and you're there..

I am kind of surprised that they didn't put up double rewards for the Holiday week or for a day or two.

Me too........................... :shock:

I see they are offering Amazon codes now for 475. I usually just take Swagbuck codes. But you would think they would have put up a day or two of double points. Hmmm......Bing, what are you up to? Have you noticed that the background search is now only 3 instead of 4?