BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

• 1 month later...

Well. It's back to 1Am central time till it resets for me instead of midnight once again. With the time change.

It's Trivia Tuesday. There are 3 bonus questions for 3 points. Just keep clicking next to go through them all.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone understand the extra points on the Easter email today? they send us to thee different search pages but i can't figure out how to get the points.

There are actually 4 pages and the points automatically credit when you go to the page. For some reason they sent me 2 of the same email. The first email didn't credit when going to the page but the links in the second email did credit.

My points credited as soon as I was taken to the page. I didn't get that the one question was worth a point, it didn't say it did. But I am happy with 4 points. But still no double credit days. :(

It is "Trivia Tuesday" because it is midnight or 12:00 am when you can do the next succession. It just feel like it's still Monday if you haven't gone to bed yet........................ :wink:

There are actually 4 pages and the points automatically credit when you go to the page.

I liked to have never figured that out the other day. Until I came here and read the replies about it. Thanks guys.

PS> I also learned you need to be logged in before you click on them. Just like with the Tellwut Weekly Newsletter surveys.

It is "Trivia Tuesday" because it is midnight or 12:00 am when you can do the next succession. It just feel like it's still Monday if you haven't gone to bed yet........................ :wink:

That makes sense to me. I guess. 8) I noticed that many replied that they didn't see it on their dashboards though. I guess different level members get different offers at different times.