BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

I have seen people talk about running up to 50 Bing Rewards accounts every day. That's ridiculous but it's fun to witness them have a virtual meltdown when they try to cash out and all of their accounts start getting banned. I'm not sure what they expect. That's not cheating it's stealing.

I have seen people talk about running up to 50 Bing Rewards accounts every day. That's ridiculous but it's fun to witness them have a virtual meltdown when they try to cash out and all of their accounts start getting banned. I'm not sure what they expect. That's not cheating it's stealing.

I can't even imagine that. Why? They aren't offering anything much anymore. I wouldn't waste my time. One account is enough for me.

as for me i would only use it at the end of the day to finish off what I started and I only had one account even though we have 3 phones to use here.. wasn't with it long though.. so now i'm just using the 'related searches' list on the right side of the page to click in searches to finish up.. it beats typing in a search term.. and you get an easy one like 'multiplication tables' and the list pops up in the same spot so it's fairly quick to get through even 30 searches..

I can't even imagine that. Why? They aren't offering anything much anymore. I wouldn't waste my time. One account is enough for me.

$5 Amazon card per month compared to 50- $5 cards.. $250 is tempting to people.

Speaking of.....points...is anyone still getting the Bing MSN weekly news thingie where you look at what they tell you to and you get an extra point? I got it for two weeks, and now it is gone again. :?

• 3 weeks later...

What is happening to Bing?? I got to do 30 points instead of 15 but there isn't any mobile 10 points to do or the few extra 1 pointers??........................ :roll:

I don't know.. it looks different.. I also noticed in my nightly 'clicking on the side panel links to finish out' that they put an increased limit on when the next search can register.. I used to just click them off as fast as the page would load.. tonight I must have hit 10 links before it registered the point.. i'm thinking they put a time limit on how soon points can register to prevent quick clicking...

We got 10 extra points for a few days in December for doing the Mobile searches. So it was 20 instead of 10. I no longer get (and haven't for awhile) of the weekly emails with like 4 points on it. Not that it breaks the bank, but in case others aren't getting it. They may have done away with it all together. I just don't see a lot of the rewards that interest me. $5 AGC and a $5 ecard for Macys. That is all I am seeing. I thought they might change them around after the first of the year, but not yet.

• 2 weeks later...

There is something going on with Bing, I was at 210 points, did my 15 which should have made it 225. I am out of clicks and it says 15 but my ending points is 222. Where are those 3 missing points???................................ :shock:

There is something going on with Bing, I was at 210 points, did my 15 which should have made it 225. I am out of clicks and it says 15 but my ending points is 222. Where are those 3 missing points???................................ :shock:

Hmmmm, not sure. Mine was fine, and has been. They no longer have those double point days. Too bad, it helped add up faster. And then they used to have swagbuck points and they did away with them. Lots of sweeps though. I don't know if they have that weekly extra points email, but I don't get it but once a month if that now. I can't keep up with the changes. And it does look different now.

Anyone having issues with Bing mobile today? I start the search and it goes right back to where I started. Same thing on 2 phones.

Edit. Bing Rewards app mobile search is not working. I have "Bing" app on one phone and was able to start searches there and get the points. Strange.

Anyone having issues with Bing mobile today? I start the search and it goes right back to where I started. Same thing on 2 phones.

Edit. Bing Rewards app mobile search is not working. I have "Bing" app on one phone and was able to start searches there and get the points. Strange.

I had an issue this evening doing the regular searches for 15 points. I would look up stuff and the counter didn't move. I was stuck on 14 searches for the day. I went out and came back in, and then I was able to get the 1 point I needed. I never understood why some folks got to obtain more points, no matter how it happened, and some of us were locked in to about half the points per day.