BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

What is this June bonus of 10 points for doing 525 searches in a month? It says daily limits still apply.

I was also wondering how that is possible. I only get 15 searches per day(and whatever extras they throw my way). I don't have a smartphone. For me it is impossible to do 525 in one month. :(

Looks like will make it after all. I am 40 points away from 525. I guess they gave out a lot of extras this month. :mrgreen:

I won't make it this time, when I got home from hospital (they kept me 4 days instead of 2) I just sat in my recliner like a zombie, my 5 toes had steel rods in each with several bones and 40 stitches taken out. Took me almost a week before I started doing my surveys. I was in on Friday and by that next Thursday I had about 800 emails to shift through. I keep putting garbage email in the spam where it's suppose to block them, and even flag them but about 1/2 the ones I blocked keep coming. So I'm behind on Tellwut and bing......................... :|

I'll tell you/all something, I I had 374 bing credits and I saw this........................ :roll:

(First let me tell you that I only had 378 credits......................... :| )

{0-10

Click on this offer to get your credits for doing 525 searches this month.}

I clicked on it even though I didn't have the 525 credits and still I got the extra 10 credits..................... 8)

I saw that, but when I would do some searches, I didn't get credit. It seemed to be stuck. I logged out and will log back in and try it again this afternoon.

Got a 4 point email this morning. Check your inboxes. Also make sure you are logged in at Bing before you click the links to get your 4 points.

for some reason the Bing icon on the home page keeps staying red now if you haven't completed all the point options for the day.. I can't do the points for mobile so it thinks I still have more to do each day.. I swear it didn't used to stay red like this once i did the few questions and the 30 searches..

• 3 weeks later...

There was another 4 point email yesterday morning. If you didn't get it check your spam folders. Be sure to be signed in before you click the links to get your points as usual.

I did not get the email. I got one for 1 point. Man do I feel like the ugly stepchild or what? LOL!! I just take what they give me and when I am done with them, I am done with them. But I actually like their searches more than any other that I use. Dang!

I did not get the email. I got one for 1 point. Man do I feel like the ugly stepchild or what? LOL!! I just take what they give me and when I am done with them, I am done with them. But I actually like their searches more than any other that I use. Dang!

I'll email them to you rosiesmom every week like you do me ok......................... :D

• 1 month later...

Got another 4 point email just now. Check your spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox. Also remember to be logged in before you click on the links to get your points!

• 2 weeks later...