Anybody do Mindfield online?

NFriday

Hi- I am a member of Mindfield Online, and they now have these survey clouds where you can click on the available surveys to see if you are eligible, but it seems like I am never eligible, or the survey has met its quota. I got probably 10 surveys on my survey cloud today, and I did not qualify for any of them. It seems like I get the same surveys all the time too, like the Springboard America one. If I don't qualify, why do you send me the same survey the next day? Does anybody ever qualify for any of their surveys. It seems like I have not qualified for a survey for several weeks lately. Thanks, Nancy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NFriday

• 1957horses

• rosiesmom

• footfree

. It takes to long to get the incentive. I COMPLETED IT WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CLOSED OR NOT. I SHOULD BE PAID right away. Waiting for it to close isn't going to change my answers................. :?

. It takes to long to get the incentive.

That's why I quit them.

im seriously thinking about giving them the curb also. they just aren't worth it anymore. used to be a fairly good one, but that's in the far past now.

Hi- On the latest survey cloud I just got from them was a survey where they asked you what your income was, and the lowest category they had listed that you could check off was $250,000. I am sure that there are lots of people doing surveys that make that much money. Unfortunately I am not one of them. Heck, if I made that much money, I wouldn't need to do surveys.

I dot mind .50 for 8 minutes but I do have a problem where they ask people to do surveys for 20 to 30 minutes for .50 cents.I really hope people aren't doing these.

HI-The problem is that a lot of the surveys I get from them are ones, where they ask you what your position is with the company, and I press other , and then I get disqualified. On those surveys, if you are a teacher, or a nurse, there is no category to click off other than other, and sometimes they don't even have an other button. It seems like a lot of their surveys are for people that work for large corporations, and so if you are self employed like I am you do not qualify. That is probably why I never qualify anymore. I have never gotten any product tests with them either. I've only gotten a total of two product tests to do out of all the surveys I have done in the last two years, and in both cases, I got the product to test, but I never got sent the survey to complete. One was for toothpaste, and the other was for detergent. I got a huge box of laundry detergent to try. It was enough for 92 loads, and I never got the survey. I don't have a family, and so I don't use that much laundry detergent, and I have not bought any detergent in over a year.

Nfriday-I'm sorry I had to laugh ,not having to buy detergent in over a year would be a blessing.You know one day it'll run out and when you have to go buy it your probably going to be sticker shocked.

Hi- I already had two 26 load bottles of tide that I still have not used yet. I do elder care, and for awhile I was doing a three day live in every week, and so I was doing the majority of my laundry at the clients house too. When I was in Jewel over a month ago, they were handing out free samples of tide too. I still have enough tide to last me for at least another six months, and I have not bought any for over a year and a half. It would have been nice to have gotten the detergent survey to fill out, so I would have gotten paid, but I am not complaining. Thanks, Nancy

It would have been nice to have gotten the detergent survey to fill out, so I would have gotten paid

If you did get "paid" you could have saved the $$ for the next time 2015 when next need more detergent.............. :lol:

I get all kinds of invites from then, but the payment is lousy for the time involved. I am not sure I have enough to cash out, but I think I will try. And be done with them. Also going to give USA Talk the boot as well.

I get all kinds of invites from then, but the payment is lousy for the time involved. I am not sure I have enough to cash out, but I think I will try. And be done with them. Also going to give USA Talk the boot as well.

You can cash out for a $1.00 for amazon................ 8)

. It takes to long to get the incentive. I COMPLETED IT WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CLOSED OR NOT. I SHOULD BE PAID right away. Waiting for it to close isn't going to change my answers................. :?

Yes -- I totally agree with this!

The one good thing about Mindfield (for me, personally) is that I have gotten a few PTs from them that were particularly relevant to me -- they were products I would have eventually bought anyway, or they are brands whose products I already buy in some other format. As we all know, it's always fun to get a PT for something we need, already use or really enjoy. A couple of the PTs for were snack foods, so those are already gone, but I also got one specific PT for a very useful non-edible product that will last me into next year -- and it was already my favorite brand within that specific product category. (like footfree, I love it when I get a product to test that I can use for the next year or two, without having to buy more! That is a gift!)

I guess that one other good thing about Mindfield is that the surveys with the PTs usually seem to pay $3.00 or $4.00 when all is said and done...

However, as you said, 1957horses, it takes too long to get that money! Way too long! I only have to reach $5.00 to be able to get a PayPal (which is what I prefer instead of Amazon, if the PayPal option is available), and I have completed surveys that, combined, already far exceed $5.00 -- which are just sitting in a pending status. I can't cash out. It takes months and months to get that money in some cases because they are waiting for the studies to end (which could take a year if they don't feel they have gotten quality information from the participants and have to survey more people). No one should have to wait months and months and months to get $5.00 that they have already earned!

Heck, even Valued Opinions -- as flawed as they are -- started crediting the completed surveys right away somewhere along the line. They used to hold my completed surveys in a pending status for a long, long time but they began crediting them right away a while back -- which is the least they can do considering they have that ridiculous "fee" that is applied to visa gift card promo codes. Mindfield Online should be able to do the same thing -- credit the surveys right away!