Anybody do Mindfield online?

NFriday

Hi- I finally figured out my problem with Mindfield. I was getting a bad request whenever I clicked on the survey. I emptied out my cache and cookies today, because I have been having problems with mostly Amazon, where I get disconnected from whatever page I am on, and I have to click this reconnect to get the page back. Firefox suggested that I empty out my cache and cookies, which I did. It did not help me with Amazon, but it did help me with Mindfield. I don't get all those bad request messages anymore. I was finally able to try some surveys on Mindfield, and I was able to complete a few, but there is one survey that I did through Mindfield that was from Macromill that took me forever. I had a sense that the company was not based in the US, and I just looked them up, and they are based in Japan. That explains the broken English. I am not sure how much I am going to be paid, but the survey probably took me at least an hour. I had gotten the same survey a few days ago, but I had to drop out because it was taking too long, and I had to go somewhere. Did anybody else get this survey?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NFriday

• 1957horses

• rosiesmom

• footfree

they are about a waste of my good time these days. I just about always get dq'd. probably 99% now. my profile is up to date and I get dq'd even when the invite just comes in. don't know whats going on. so if I don't get around til the next day to take a survey, I just delete em, cause I found out ill be dq'd anyways.

• 1 month later...

Hi- I just got my personal survey cloud from Mindfield, and the only ones I did not try were from ssi surveys I believe, and they all asked for my name and address. Do they always do that? I have never done a survey with them as far as I know. I wasn't eligible for any of the other surveys on my survey cloud. I got probably five from ssi though, and they all asked for my name and address, and so I turned them down.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi- I just did a survey for Mindfield that I completed for 50 cents. They told me that it was going to take 10-15, but it took me at least 20 minutes. What was interesting about the survey, was that it was about a medical malpractice case in the Chicago area. Did anybody get that one? It centered around a pregnant woman who noticed that her baby was not moving as much, and so the next day she went to the OB, who immediately put her in the hospital, because the fetus was in distress. Instead of doing a csection they decided to do a vaginal birth, which lasted 12 hours, and right after the baby was born, they realized that the baby was severely anemic. A neonatologist was immediately summoned, and then it was decided to transfer the baby to another hospital, but in the meantime it took 4 hours and 20 minutes for the baby to receive a transfusion, and she now has severe cerebral palsy. This happened in 2006, and the family is now suing for 6 million dollars for her care, plus 10 million for pain and suffering.

I have done some focus groups in the Chicago area, and I got one once where I got paid $200, and I was there all day, and I had to listen to the facts of a case as a member of the jury, and then each member of the jury had to vote on whether the person was guilty or not, and we had to discuss it as a group. I wish I would get other focus groups like that. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I just did a survey for mindfield that I completed for 50 cents. They told me that it was going to take 10-15, but it took me at least 20 minutes. What was interesting about the survey, was that it was about a medical malpractice case in the Chicago area. Did anybody get that one? It centered around a pregnant woman who noticed that her baby was not moving as much, and so the next day she went to the OB, who immediately put her in the hospital, because the fetus was in distress. Instead of doing a csection they decided to do a vaginal birth, which lasted 12 hours, and right after the baby was born, they realized that the baby was severely anemic. A neonatologist was immediately summoned, and then it was decided to transfer the baby to another hospital, but in the meantime it took 4 hours and 20 minutes for the baby to receive a transfusion, and she now has severe cerebral palsy. This happened in 2006, and the family is now suing for 6 million dollars for her care, plus 10 million for pain and suffering.

I have done some focus groups in the Chicago area, and I got one once where I got paid $200, and I was there all day, and I had to listen to the facts of a case as a member of the jury, and then each member of the jury had to vote on whether the person was guilty or not, and we had to discuss it as a group. I wish I would get other focus groups like that. Thanks, Nancy

I got that same survey fro surveyspot for $1.50 I quit because I knew it was going to be more time than the 30 minutes they said and the video kept stalling. After doing this type of survey from Darwin's data for $25.00 this seems like such a rip off for $1.50