Acop still paying slow?

avemaria

Slow, YES, snail paced. I have a bunch of PENDING that are months old. I started doing screen captures of successfully completed ones and many never show up in my account, even as pending. I gave up on ACOP, I stopped doing surveys their about 60 days ago, just waiting to see if those in the cue will ever be approved, so i can do a final cash out.... If they are still pending my Jan30 then I will just cash out what i have and close the account. There is no reason for them to be this slow.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

• ksedwar

My last cash out was Oct. 9, so I still have a LONG way to go. I just got a check about a week ago for the previous cash out, and that was from Aug. 6...so the Oct. one probably won't be paid until the end of February...or later. I've got 390 points currently, and that hasn't moved much in MONTHS...so once I get my Oct. cash out, I think I'm gonna move on. Their 6-8 week wait time is absolutely ridiculous, and they can't even hit within THAT window. I don't know what happened to them, but at this point it's pretty obvious that they haven't figured out how to correct it, or they've got the world's worst business model. Or both. But I'm tired of bein' jerked around...

• 2 weeks later...
I got mine within the 8 weeks as promised....................... 8)

Now, if they'd start paying within a few days like most of the other sites, we'd have something!

Waiting on 1st payout. 82 days and counting

Maybe next week, TB...I just got mine today...92 days.

This was my first PayPal payment...I got a check for an Aug. cash out right before Christmas. So they definitely are stepping up the pace! Maybe Anne Parks won the lottery...

But I don't understand the wide gap between my 92 days and 57's under 8 weeks. That's more than a month's difference...like 5 weeks. If they were doing things in order, that shouldn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I requested mine October 8, 2014 and didn't receive my money until January 6, 2015. Of course this was after I sent them several emails and messaged them on facebook. I have now unsubscribed. I recommend you all do the same after you receive your money and do not take any more surveys in the meantime. Just wait for your money. This was absolutely ridiculous. I'm on survey panels that pay same day and up to 1 to 2 weeks. There's no reason you should have to wait 2 to 3 months.

I wonder if I should write in and ask them if they're still working on the Y2K switch... my 5 year old laptop is getting a little shabby for my standards but I'd give it to them as an upgrade from the Commodore 64's they're using now..

the kiss of death for Acop was probably when they started sending out samplicio surveys.

I was so ticked off about that router showing up all the time I wrote in and told her not to send me router surveys anymore so she closed my account.. I had to write back in asking her to keep it open..

They're approving surveys quicker than they had been, I think. I just did a screener, and logged in to take a look at my acc't. I was surprised to see that I was able to cash out again. Not exactly setting any records with them, but they ARE getting a little better. That 6-8 week wait is still BS, but maybe they'll start reducing that, too.

Day 1.

another thing is the time it takes to get surveys to even show as pending.. my list doesn't have any new entries so far this year and i've done two surveys this month with them..

I think that's why I was so surprised that I was able to cash out...there was nothing listed as pending the last time I looked. I'm glad they're starting to show signs of getting back on track, but there doesn't seem to be a disciplined manner of getting there. Those "pendings" should go up immediately. It's one thing to have a survey pending for too long, but trying to muddy the waters by NOT putting them up is unprofessional. So is not taking cash outs in the order they come in. There's no good reason for one person being paid in, say, 7 weeks, and another getting paid in 9 weeks. It can't be THAT hard to take them in order.