Pathetic Rewards: e-Rewards Opinion Panel

SupremeC

Anyone here tired of the pathetic rewards offered by e-Rewards Opinion Panel? My account balance is currently about $300 and growing. I emailed them a few month ago and they claimed they were working on adding new rewards, and still nothing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• SupremeC

• ssssurvey

• JD

I stopped doing their surveys 9 months ago. $25 Starbucks cards twice a year just don't do it for me. Unless you are a big miler or need miles to keep some miles from expiring their rewards are a big yawn. I have read others reviews on Survey Police and some people seem enamored of this site but not me.

They owe me for a survey I did a month ago and wont answer my email ,never have they done this before and it really aggravates me.I can get gift cards to either Macys and or American Eagle outfitters.I choose these because I can use them to buy gifts for others.However not everyone here gets the same rewards.Not sure why they do that and I don't think they will answer you if asked.It definitely doesn't seem fair.

I don't understand why you joined them if you didn't like the rewards? And used them so much to get that much in your account? I remember reading about e-rewards and thought it was pointless joining them because the rewards were vouchers I wouldn't use.

$300 and growing

Why would you leave so much in that account???...................... :shock:

You better decide on something before you get nothing.................. :?

Decide on what... how many airline miles I can't use or how many gift cards to Neiman Marcus that is nowhere near me? :shock::shock:

Not me! I gave up on them quite some time back. More and more panels are joining the ranks like this one.

I hear ya. They want people to take the surveys, but they don't want to pay out. :?

Hi- I just checked on the Neiman Marcus website, and you can get one pair of jeans for your $300. I live in the Chicago area, and there is a Neiman Marcus site about 10 miles from me, but I never go in there because I can't afford the place, but I don't have a $300 GC for them either. I could also use the miles too, but personally I only sign up for a survey site if they have cash or Amazon. If they have not added any rewards in two months like they promised, I doubt they would.

Didn't someone mention there's a site where you can sell your GC or trade it with another person.So I went in search and found this place http://www.cardpool.com/sell-gift-cards $300 of a Neiman gc is worth $252.So here is one option on how you can make some of your money from them. I don't really know anything about this company so I would check the BBB or online reviews to see was has been said about it.Their web site looks pretty legit but like I said I would do my homework first.Plus if you choose to do this let us know how it goes it may be the only option some of us will have here .

Not me! I gave up on them quite some time back. More and more panels are joining the ranks like this one.

I hear ya. They want people to take the surveys, but they don't want to pay out. :?

I forgot to tell you I just cashed in this morning for a Macy's gc and as soon as I was finished I went to my mailbox and they sent me a link to print out my gc.So if you cash in for Neiman Marcus you will get your reward instantly.I guess I should say, you should be getting it instantly but who knows . I'm not offered the Neiman card so you really don't know how these people will work.Like I've said they offer different people different rewards.

Plus you could always get the gc and then order something from them online.I know Neiman's is expensive but at this time I think you deserve a treat.Waiting to get to $300 must have taken awhile.