• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• SupremeC

• ssssurvey

• JD

Didn't someone mention there's a site where you can sell your GC or trade it with another person.So I went in search and found this place http://www.cardpool.com/sell-gift-cards $300 of a Neiman gc is worth $252.So here is one option on how you can make some of your money from them. I don't really know anything about this company so I would check the BBB or online reviews to see was has been said about it.Their web site looks pretty legit but like I said I would do my homework first.Plus if you choose to do this let us know how it goes it may be the only option some of us will have here .

CardPool.com seems like a fair deal. $125 [face value] worth of e-gift cards can get you a $96.08 Amazon gift card [if you want it instantly and choose the "Enter Codes Online" option] or a check for $91.50 [if you go the "cash" option and enter codes online].

Or get the Nieman Marcus gc from E-rewards and buy something online.I am by no means telling you what to do, but I thought these were options that might work for you.Good luck, we all deserve the money owed.Nobody wants to work for free.

Or get the Nieman Marcus gc from E-rewards and buy something online.I am by no means telling you what to do, but I thought these were options that might work for you.Good luck, we all deserve the money owed.Nobody wants to work for free.

It's not a gift card. It is a coupon for $25 off a $75 purchase

It's not a gift card. It is a coupon for $25 off a $75 purchase

Well then that's different- I thought they meant a e-certificate not a coupon for lack of a better word. Hard to know what someone really means since they seem to offer all of us different rewards.I actually get gift card offers.

Heck--I could order online if it were a gift card. The only gift card they have is restaurant.com. I joined wanting to get enouhg points to get a free hotel room, but you can only cash out once a quarter. :/

BTW--If you join laquinta rewards, they offer gift cards. However, you can only cash out 4000 points once a quarter and it takes 4-6 weeks to post to your account, and you need 7500 for a $25 gift card. You can get a gift card the round about way, but it would take awhile.

I had to go to the BBB -they owe me $ and wont answer my emails.The BB said it could take up to a month to resolve.I hope they dont kick me out for that but hey just answer the darn emails.I rarely ever go to the BBB but I will if I feel they are being rude.

Well lo and behold I just went to my account and the $5 is there.You know if they had just answered my email and not made me wait a whole month I wouldn't have gone there.Plus they never emailed me saying they have now updated my account.Oh well what's done is done.

I get

$25 AE E-Gift Card

$25 Macy's E-Gift Card (Out of Stock)-- thank goodness I just got mine last week-wonder if mine was the last one?

$25 Express E-GiftCard

$25 GameStop eGift Card

$25 Starbucks eGift

$25 Ticketmaster Gift Card

$75 off at Neiman Marcus Last Call now this $75 off your next in-store purchase of one regular price item priced at $250 or more. -not going to happen-bet hardly anyone will use that.

We should all have the chance to get GC's

Following are gift cards available in my account:

$20 Level

$25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$35 Level

$50 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$60 Level

$100 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$70 Level

$25 AE E-Gift Card

$25 Macy's E-Gift Card (Out of Stock)

$75 Level

$25 Express E-GiftCard

$25 GameStop eGift Card

$25 iTunes® Code

$25 Starbucks eGift

$145 Level

$50 Express E-GiftCard

$50 iTunes® Code

$50 Starbucks eGift

Following are gift cards available in my account:

$20 Level

$25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$35 Level

$50 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$60 Level

$100 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$70 Level

$25 AE E-Gift Card

$25 Macy's E-Gift Card (Out of Stock)

$75 Level

$25 Express E-GiftCard

$25 GameStop eGift Card

$25 iTunes® Code

$25 Starbucks eGift

$145 Level

$50 Express E-GiftCard

$50 iTunes® Code

$50 Starbucks eGift

Are you in the states. The ONLY gift cards I have available are restaurant.com which is useless. You can't even use it for their specials.

I am also from Canada and there isn't a lot available in terms of GC's but I just checked and maybe they have added more recently? Have you guys noticed a lack of surveys lately with eRewards since they migrated with another company it seems, or maybe because i haven't "opted in" for advanced cookies.

$30 Level

$10 Cineplex E-Gift Card

$60 Level

$20 Cineplex E-Gift Card

$70 Level

$25 AE E-Gift Card

$75 Level

$25 Starbucks eGift

$25 Groupon eGift Card

$25 Bon Appétit e-Gift Card

$25 Old Navy eGift Card

$25 Gap eGift Card

$25 Banana Republic eGiftCard

$145 Level

$50 Starbucks eGift

Elwood you get some gc I wish I could get -anyway yes I noticed they are down.Plus I just had to turn them in to the BBB for not giving me my money after doing a survey.They wouldn't answer my emails.However the BBB got a hold of them and they paid me.They even said they were sorry about not funding my account.I mean it was a nice apology so I will continue but if all their gc's run out so will I.