Pathetic Rewards: e-Rewards Opinion Panel

SupremeC

I am also from Canada and there isn't a lot available in terms of GC's but I just checked and maybe they have added more recently?

They must rotate their rewards. Although its been a long time, Banana Republic & Old Navy GC's were offered in my rewards center.

This is what is available to me currently [uSA]:

Rewards by Category: Gift Cards

$20 Level

$25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$25 Level

$50 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$50 Level

$100 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate

$70 Level

$25 AE E-Gift Card

$25 Macy's E-Gift Card

$75 Level

$25 Express E-GiftCard

$25 GameStop eGift Card

$25 Starbucks eGift

$25 Ticketmaster Gift Card

$145 Level

$50 Express E-GiftCard

$50 Starbucks eGift

The above cards, with the exception of AE and Restaurant.com, can be sold @ cardpool.com. GameStop eGift Cards pay out the most [$20.48 for a $25.00 e-GC].

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• SupremeC

• ssssurvey

• JD

...The above cards, with the exception of AE and Restaurant.com, can be sold @ cardpool.com. GameStop eGift Cards pay out the most [$20.48 for a $25.00 e-GC].
To check out all sell prices you can check with giftcardgranny dot com which has the sell price for quite a few gift card vendors. You can also get more at times by taking Amazon credit rather than cash.

To check out all sell prices you can check with giftcardgranny dot com which has the sell price for quite a few gift card vendors. You can also get more at times by taking Amazon credit rather than cash.

That's how I found cardpool.com. I already sold some GC's and opted for the nearly $80 Amazon GC in stead of the check which, would have been about $5 less.