Total-end of year

peach6

I just finishes adding up what I made this year doing surveys it came to 2,092.70 .....200.00 less then last year but I'm not surprised it was a tough year but it did help with my Christmas shopping and helped with some bills so all is good but when I think of all the time I have spent on the computer doing surveys it doesn't seem like nearly enough but this year I have learned that when I am having a bad day or DQ a lot I walk away for a few hours or longer.........Happy New Year Everyone

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• Savoya

• ksedwar

• NFriday

Happy New Year, Peach!

You did a little better than I did...$1780. But there were MANY times I just did the bare minimum...I was busy during the summer with gardening and yard work, and other times I would just get burnt out from all the mind numbing crap that most of this stuff is. But...it's money that I wouldn't have had otherwise, and in this economy, every little bit helps.

Six grand ??? ... well either you are the luckiest person to ever take a survey....or you are a born liar.

I just picture someone chained to a desk working 100 hours a week in front of three computer screens.

Congrats if you really did achieve such lofty heights. :lol:

I just picture someone chained to a desk working 100 hours a week in front of three computer screens.

Congrats if you really did achieve such lofty heights. :lol:

I never actually tried to figure out how much time I spend on doing surveys. My guess would be around 5-6 hours on weekday and maybe an hour on weekends.

I believe there are plenty of people out there who makes a lot more than 1000 bucks a month (which is my monthly average). I remember a competition on Cashcrate where they would award $50 prize to panelist who completes more surveys than others and the winner was someone who made around $600 that month ! I was somewhere around 25th place with my $200 :D

You can do very well if you spend the time doing the GPT sites like Swagbucks, Cashcrate, etc. but the time invested limited me to doing sites like Swagbucks for only a few months intensively last year. I found it draining but you can make a fair amount of money per month. Much more from my experience than the survey at a time sites like OO, MyView, etc.

I haven't sat down and done the math yet but I'm nowhere near $6000.More like 1,000 to 1,500 .Considering that my husband and I have to pay taxes I'm not a in a rush for the depressing news.

$6440 for me this year. I also got over $100 in my Opinion Outpost account which I'm going to cash out tomorrow

you don't have to answer but i'm just curious what your demographics are.. you're anonymous here so no one knows you. i'm just wondering the best age/ family group and job that it takes to get that much.. I have a fairly good (so i thought) demo but I never get near that much.. it sounds like this 'is' your job so you're likely not listing any other as a job on surveys.. i'm trying to get a mental picture of what it is they're choosing in you if you're not listing being employed..

you don't have to answer but i'm just curious what your demographics are.. you're anonymous here so no one knows you. i'm just wondering the best age/ family group and job that it takes to get that much.. I have a fairly good (so i thought) demo but I never get near that much.. it sounds like this 'is' your job so you're likely not listing any other as a job on surveys.. i'm trying to get a mental picture of what it is they're choosing in you if you're not listing being employed..

I don't think my demographics are that good. Someone on this forum said they got 7 surveys from Pinecone in just 1 week. I never get that much from them in a month!

I'm 40 y.o. married female with 2 little kids and actually I do work (we own a family business)

I am sort of surprised that everybody finds my numbers high. I was under impression that there are plenty of people on this forum who makes a lot better than me with the surveys :D

I don't know exactly what I have either but its probably about $1700 a year - I have no idea how anyone could make $6000. I feel like I put the most effort in I can without going completely crazy and I sometimes feel I have so many surveys to go through in a day that I can't do them all so I don't know what I could be doing differently...

Mine was around $2k this year, but that's because I only spent about 1/3 the time Savoya quotes (~100 hours per month vs. ~30 hours per month). So $6k is probably doable if you spend that much time per month (100 hours) doing surveys. I have a full-time job and am a single-father, so there is no way I could devote 100 hours per month to doing surveys. More power to her if she can bring in that much per year.

Boy was I pleasantly surprised!

I had $90 deposited into my Amazon.com account, $333 into my Amazon.ca and $742 into my PayPal - $1,165 not including any cheques or gift cards for other retailers (I didn't keep track of what came in when it did and can't be bothered to now - will keep track in 2015). I honestly didn't think it would be that much! I plan to save my PayPal funds in 2015 to buy a new bed, it's nice to know it'll be possible if 2015 is as good to me as 2014 was!

Happy New Year to all and may survey-taking continue to put a little extra money in our pockets for many years to come :)

I figured out what Savoya makes per day. It would be about $18. On a good day, I can make $20. However, this is rare! I shoot for $10 a day, doing silly stuff like watching videos on Quick Rewards and similar sites and continuously going to MyView and JD Power. I would say MyView is my most successful site. Opinion Outpost is getting ridiculous so I don't know how I am going to keep making what I did. The Swagbucks offers that pay anything over 2 points take forever and never pan out for me. I wish I knew what to do to up my income with these. Any suggestions would be great for all of us.

I don't think my demographics are that good. Someone on this forum said they got 7 surveys from Pinecone in just 1 week. I never get that much from them in a month!

I'm 40 y.o. married female with 2 little kids and actually I do work (we own a family business)

I am sort of surprised that everybody finds my numbers high. I was under impression that there are plenty of people on this forum who makes a lot better than me with the surveys :D

pretty much similar to me in age and kids.. are your numbers due to referrals or is it totally from survey taking? i don't have referral bonuses as I just take the random survey when i have time.. but i think everyone is interested in which panels you find to be the best and what your methods are.. i just can't commit to 20 or 30 panels like some people.. I have a hard time following the 5 sister sites of Usamp that I have.. but i think i'm limited to around 3 companies right now..