Total-end of year

peach6

Being Canadian I could never get near the $5000-6000 range that some of the people on here are getting to...I can't even get into a 1/2 of the USA panels since some won't accept Canadians while others like Opinion Outpost do...I'm happy making a few extra bucks each month to pick up some Amazon Gift certs or to get some PT's to try out once in awhile..but this would never be a full time job for me....especially with some of the panels that I'm on that keep pending credits forever...plus a company like Web Perspectives that doesn't even have Paypal or Amazon certs to cash out for...I have money just sitting in there wasting away because I don't want anymore Cineplex coupons or Chapters gift cards or AirMiles....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• Savoya

• ksedwar

• NFriday

Agree on Ilpsos. What a waste of time and to top it off I HATE the "are you sure" question about Poll Predictor!! Does it really make a difference????????????????? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Exactly! And it takes how many clicks after you've DQ'd to even get TO the Poll Predictor?

Actually, I kinda like the Poll Predictor itself...I usually nail it. But it's pretty sad when the highlight of yer site is the consolation prize...

Hi- Somebody mentioned that they had given up trying to get into focus groups. I've found the best place to find focus groups is craigslist. I am doing a phone/online focus group on dry eyes this Friday I found on craigslist, and they are paying me $100 for 50 minutes, and they threw in a webcam which I just received yesterday. It helps though that I live in the Chicago area, where there are a ton of focus groups. There are also studies that I could sign up for at the med schools in Chicago, but those don't pay nearly as well, and I have only tried out for one of those, which I got DQ. I have done a few cholesterol studies at Radiance Research in Chicago that pay better though. I keep getting that cholesterol study that Acuran is doing and pays $1,000, and I have tried getting in that one, and I got DQ, and so now I don't even try any more. I have seen a lot of bad reviews for Acuran on the web anyway. I have not visited their site in a while, but if you are interested in clinical trials, the best site to find them is clinicaltrial.gov, which lists most of the clinical trials out there. Sometimes it is hard though to figure out if you are eligible for a study though. I have a sister that does cholesterol research though, and she has helped me decipher the studies, and has told me which ones I am eligible for. Hope this helps, Nancy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi- I am just curious if the focus groups ask you if you have done any surveys lately? If I tell them I have, they tell me that they do not want me then. On rare occasion they will take me anyway. If you are classified as a professional respondent, I wonder how you get to do so many focus groups? I did one of those mock jury ones in Chicago once, and I believe they only paid me $200, but it has been a while. I just did an online one which they are going to pay me $100, but I won't get my money for 8-10 weeks. Do you ever do any for 20/20. I am signed up with them, but so far I have not been eligible. I've heard that they only let you do one or two focus groups a year anyway.

Starting off I had one email address dedicated to surveys, now I have nine just for surveys. It is a bit much and it is not for everyone but when you start seeing real money come in it pays off and I will explain this further shortly.

At this point I have not only 9 email address but 4 google voice numbers as well, and I just couldn't keep up anymore.

I do all that I do under one profile.. are you saying you have 9 different profiles made? Honestly I just can't imagine the commitment you have to this.. I'm tired of it from what I manage to do.

Can't they tell that you are doing all the surveys on one computer, that is unless you have nine computers too? It seems like they would terminate you for doing nine identical surveys on the same computer, but with nine different email addresses. I am just curious how you are able to get over $600 from 20/20? I've heard that the most they let you do is two focus groups a year. You must be signing up for the focus groups using the nine different email accounts. I couldn't even keep tract of that many email accounts.

Pinecone will void all accounts if they catch you doing that.. I was surprised to see that Opinion Outpost and its affiliate sites allow 'other family members' to have accounts so long as it's a different email address.. they have to know honesty is a tough virtue when it's dealing with being hidden, and especially those who really need money.. what I find most funny is the majority of the surveys ask if you've done a survey on so and so a topic in the past set time.. you can't answer yes and qualify.. they have to know in order for their panelists to reach cash out level to any degree we can't be honest in answering that question... because there are only so many categories.. if that's a screen out question we'd be doing 9 surveys a month tops..

This whole have you done this type of survey in the past xx weeks is so bogus IMO. Even the ubiquitous grocery shopping surveys are so different. Does that really matter? I won't take the same survey from 2 different sites but just because I did some different soft drink survey last week shouldn't matter for a totally different survey on soft drinks. Especially if it is from 2 different survey sites.

Starting off I had one email address dedicated to surveys, now I have nine just for surveys. It is a bit much and it is not for everyone but when you start seeing real money come in it pays off and I will explain this further shortly.

At this point I have not only 9 email address but 4 google voice numbers as well, and I just couldn't keep up anymore.

I do all that I do under one profile.. are you saying you have 9 different profiles made? Honestly I just can't imagine the commitment you have to this.. I'm tired of it from what I manage to do.

If you are using nine fake profiles to get more surveys then that's wrong. Or if you mean you just check nine email addresses then I agree with avemaria how could you even manage that....my one email address is full of survey invites nearly everyday and I still feel I can't get through them all and that's just one email account. And I have a lot of free time.

This whole have you done this type of survey in the past xx weeks is so bogus IMO. Even the ubiquitous grocery shopping surveys are so different. Does that really matter? I won't take the same survey from 2 different sites but just because I did some different soft drink survey last week shouldn't matter for a totally different survey on soft drinks. Especially if it is from 2 different survey sites.

I learned pretty quickly that if you say you've done any surveys recently then they almost always kick you out so I always click "no I haven't done any surveys on x in the last x weeks". I don't understand their logic with those questions, its so unlikely its gonna be the same survey

Total year end for me was around $8,000. Now before anyone calls bull**** I have to say that I'am what you would call a professional respondent.

You say before anyone calls BS then go on to BS everyone reading your reply.

I'll put it simple. You are a flat out liar. You are taking money away from us by lying, cheating and stealing. I don't like what you are doing but what really sets me off is your attitude in bragging about the opportunities you are stealing away from me and every other honest member of these forums.

Don't try to justify yourself in this topic or anywhere else. If you have something honest to say then fine but if you start talking about how you cheat again I won't put up with it.

@AbMo - You lie to make your money and I personally find it insulting that you think that I should sympathize with your methods. Then you even blamed US for YOUR bad behavior.

We aren't stupid and we understand perfectly what you are doing. That's why I told you not to try to justify yourself and you did anyway so now you are banned from these forums.

@AbMo - You lie to make your money and I personally find it insulting that you think that I should sympathize with your methods. Then you even blamed US for YOUR bad behavior.

We aren't stupid and we understand perfectly what you are doing. That's why I told you not to try to justify yourself and you did anyway so now you are banned from these forums.

ksedwar, maybe you should delete @AbMo typed or newbies may try this method............... :?