JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

I somehow made it to another cash out. Just need them to start working on the pending surveys. I think I have $9 pending and I need it in order to cash out. I might start emailing them on monday to hopefully speed up the process.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• cricket

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now a $1 or so short of a cash out level and the surveys are drying up very quickly it seems the last few days. Even that stupid $.75 for 20 minutes Ipsos survey that is there every day is not crediting. Not even going to wrap up. The rush is on. Still waiting for my last redemption to come through. 3 weeks and counting on an AGC. Need cash out level before I can ask them to credit the pendings but if anyone does request it please let us know how that goes.

I somehow made it to another cash out. Just need them to start working on the pending surveys. I think I have $9 pending and I need it in order to cash out. I might start emailing them on Monday to hopefully speed up the process.
I emailed them today asking if they could push the pending to earned status. Hit another cash out level yesterday.

it's getting close for me at $18.90 ($4.50 of that pending).. if for whatever reason I don't reach cashout level by then i'm going to copy the entire account page and contact the BBB about it.. considering they're still an active company with other sites i'm a part of.. even still it's illegal to just up and take peoples' money like this.. this is honestly the most ridiculous thing i've seen a survey company do in my entire time of doing them.. it just astonishes me how they can say rewards will expire if you don't cash out by the time they close.. but are they taking into consideration all the people that can't reach that level in time? I even screen out on the surveys they send me..

it's getting close for me at $18.90 ($4.50 of that pending).. if for whatever reason I don't reach cashout level by then i'm going to copy the entire account page and contact the BBB about it.. considering they're still an active company with other sites i'm a part of.. even still it's illegal to just up and take peoples' money like this.. this is honestly the most ridiculous thing i've seen a survey company do in my entire time of doing them.. it just astonishes me how they can say rewards will expire if you don't cash out by the time they close.. but are they taking into consideration all the people that can't reach that level in time? I even screen out on the surveys they send me..

You still have 15 days. Your the one decided to take a chance again knowing the end date before starting a new one and racing the clock......................... :|

You still have 15 days. Your the one decided to take a chance again knowing the end date before starting a new one and racing the clock......................... :|

i should make it.. i just don't know when they'll cut off the surveys.. but i have an ok demographic.. i'm sure there are people that can't reach cash out once a year with them.. they'll lose their money because they can't climb the ladder in the two months they gave us...

I wonder what will happen if we have the required $25 or more on the day it closes, but some are still pending. They do have headquarters somewhere. I will call if that happens. I still have something pending from January 8th. That's ridiculous. of course, it's the highest paying one.

I wonder what will happen if we have the required $25 or more on the day it closes, but some are still pending. They do have headquarters somewhere. I will call if that happens. I still have something pending from January 8th. That's ridiculous. of course, it's the highest paying one.

it's the same company that does Ipoll, Onlycashsurveys, Watchandtell.tv, Buzzback etc.. it's Usamp.. their customer service is the same for all of their websites.. [email protected]

which is what frustrates and confuses me all the more about them.. they should tell JDP panelists they have the option to transfer to one of their other sites to continue doing surveys to reach cash out.. then either stay on or quit..

well here's the latest 'tough luck' reply worded slightly differently.. i just can't comprehend how this isn't fraud in regards to many panelists..

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email. I would like to inform you that effective on March 17, 2015, JD Power Panel will be closed and shall no longer be active. I checked your account and found that your available balance is $ xx.xx. You may continue taking surveys till then. I just want to let you know that you can cash out at mentioned threshold levels only. For example if you reach at $25 before 16 March, you can cash out gift cards. PayPal is available at $50 only. I have looked into your account and have updated your pending surveys. You will see the updates in your account by the end of this day. I would suggest you to redeem your available balance before March 16, 2015 at which time the panel will be terminated. If you are unable to reach $25 before the site closes, unfortunately all your earnings will be expired. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jim Norton

Customer Care

...I have looked into your account and have updated your pending surveys. You will see the updates in your account by the end of this day...
This is what they informed me of today as well so should be able to cash out tomorrow if they change all my pendings to earned status. We shall see. Still waiting on an AGC cashed out on 2/3. JDP uses a third party to fulfill their gift card requests. Taking their sweet time given the upcoming closure date.

Thanks avemaria. I would write but I am only at 21.00 and a bit. The ten cents disqualifies might not get me to $25 in time. That would be very annoying after all that work! Well, we will see. Glad to have this board to gripe. Friends who don't do surveys won't understand :-)

Thanks avemaria. I would write but I am only at 21.00 and a bit. The ten cents disqualifies might not get me to $25 in time. That would be very annoying after all that work! Well, we will see. Glad to have this board to gripe. Friends who don't do surveys won't understand :-)

I wrote in earlier reminding them it's basically stealing by not allowing people trying to reach cash out to have their money.. like on their Buzzback site.. i'd be lucky to get the $5 I need in 6 months let alone two.. I just want to know what they're going to do with all the money they won't pay out.. how many other companies can get away with something like this..

all 6 of my pending surveys spanning a month have just been marked 'earned'..
Still waiting on them making my pending earned although they said it would happen by the end of the day. I have 2 pending from early January which is now almost 8 weeks and close to the limit of when they say they will become earned. I never understood why these companies commission these surveys and then take so long to confirm them and thus pay JDP.