JD Power Panel Closing March 16, 2015

JD

all 6 of my pending surveys spanning a month have just been marked 'earned'..
Still waiting on them making my pending earned although they said it would happen by the end of the day. I have 2 pending from early January which is now almost 8 weeks and close to the limit of when they say they will become earned. I never understood why these companies commission these surveys and then take so long to confirm them and thus pay JDP.
So they did as they promised and updated any and all pending no matter the date to earned and I cashed out for the last time. Been doing JDP for 3 3/4 years and cashed out for almost $1,000 over that time. Adios JDP. Oh, and I got my $25 AGC today exactly one month from redemption date.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• JD

• rosiesmom

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

$21.60... nothing yet today..
I have 8 surveys I could take on the dashboard but probably will not since I hit $25 cash out yesterday. No surveys at all?

$21.60... nothing yet today..
I have 8 surveys I could take on the dashboard but probably will not since I hit $25 cash out yesterday. No surveys at all?

nothing yet today.. honestly i'm surprised I can even log in after I wrote in a few days ago accusing them of fraud and stealing from panelists..

nothing yet today either though my Ipoll and Onlycash panels have at least 15 each.. (granted 14 of those are worthless to me but they're there)...

nothing yet today either though my Ipoll and Onlycash panels have at least 15 each.. (granted 14 of those are worthless to me but they're there)...
I have 10 sitting on my dashboard at the minute. My demographics aren't that good. Guess I will email them next week about when to expect the gift card I cashed out for the other day. Since it's a third party fulfillment service I wonder if it will come after they are closed?

I have 10 sitting on my dashboard at the minute. My demographics aren't that good. Guess I will email them next week about when to expect the gift card I cashed out for the other day. Since it's a third party fulfillment service I wonder if it will come after they are closed?

once you cash out there won't be a problem because it comes from the same main company.. the only problem we'd have is them shutting off the website preventing cash out at all... which i'm facing if they don't give me more surveys...

Redeemed for a $25 AGC on 3/3 and got my e-code today. Looks like they are wrapping up cash outs quickly AFAIK. Guess I'm done with JDP now with that being the last gift card I was waiting on. Adios JDP.

Redeemed for a $25 AGC on 3/3 and got my e-code today. Looks like they are wrapping up cash outs quickly AFAIK. Guess I'm done with JDP now with that being the last gift card I was waiting on. Adios JDP.

Try Watchandtell.tv and Onlycashsurveys.. I'm doing typically the same with them as the JDP site.. same company overall.

Avemaria, they just approved my pen dings and I have enough to cash out. Since you got yours so fast, can you tell me which gift card you ordered? Thanks!

Avemaria, they just approved my pen dings and I have enough to cash out. Since you got yours so fast, can you tell me which gift card you ordered? Thanks!

I got Amazon.. I did cash out again right after on the 11th and am still waiting on that one.. but you don't have to worry about losing it if you cash out in time. It freaked me out because I had a panel I thought was through Buzzback because it was titled the Buzzback Hive and for some reason they put it into my JDP account the day after I cashed out the last time.. I almost cancelled my account after my last cash out.. i'm just lucky it was for 50 instead of something like 30...