Lifepoints closed my account for no reason at all

greeneyeddevils

7 hours ago, troncey said:

I too have had my account cancelled.  This is the second time.  I had been a regular lifepoints member before they changed their name to lifepoints for about 18 years and regularly redeemed points.  The first time they cancelled my account it took me over a year and continually chasing them to reactivate my account and re-credit my points. Close to $100 worth.  A couple of months ago they have again cancelled my account and owe me around $80.  I have contacted them continuously.  First I was told to make a new account and they would transfer the points however, they have done something to my account because when I try to register again I get a message saying I don't meet their criteria.  Every other email I get just pumps out the same message saying that I don't meet their criteria and they do not address the issue of paying out my points.  Once upon a time I would have recommended this site to other people but now I am extremely disappointed.  They do not value long time committed members and spend your points on themselves.  Be very wary of signing up if you are wondering whether to go ahead and register.  You do not receive any warning or payout at all.

Same here. Got booted maybe 5 years ago, got reinstated with a new email address after maybe 6 months, but lost about $50 worth of points in the transfer. 

I should have learned my lesson but I didn't. A few years back I went to cash out for $100 and was told i broke some rule but they refused to tell me what rule I broke. I was out, period.

I was a member for many many years, like you, but it doesn't matter to them. Like so many others, you get dumped for no reason when you cash out so they don't have to pay you. They are THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

The lesson I learned here was to cash out on any site asap and to  distrust LifePoints like they are the devil incarnate, which they are.

This is almost laughable if it wasn't so sad. The left hand doesn't know whst the right hand is doing at LifePoints (IF this is actually legit)

I got an invitation from LifePoints asking me to join again. They said they missed me and to click on the link provided to join again.

At first I laughed and then I got so angry! They take my $100 and run and refuse to tell me what rule I broke as a reason to boot me and keep my money? Then are either insanely stupid or think I am after what they did to me. Nobody in their right mind would join such a pathetic bunch of crooks unless they are masochist!

After l deleting the email I began to think whether or not this was a legitimate offer or not. Not that it mattered, I'd never click.on the supplied link or join again. But I have never heard of receiving an email invitation from them. Am wondering if this is legit or not. 

Your thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just tried to sine in and I find I am cancelleld. I have been with them for years. No idea of how much of my money they have.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, mnleona said:

I just tried to sine in and I find I am cancelleld. I have been with them for years. No idea of how much of my money they have.

I am so sorry this has happened to you too. They are surely continuing their nasty and unfair antics!

1 hour ago, mnleona said:

They seem to be known doing this to longtime members

I am still with them and doing okay but I don't trust them

You never know I could be next

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I was one of the people kicked out for no reason, and right as I was trying to redeem my points.  Here's my piece of advice - don't let your points accumulate.  Redeem as soon as you can or you could lose your points like so many of us have. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, peach6 said:

No issues so far and am still with them.

1 hour ago, amp0813 said:

I was one of the people kicked out for no reason, and right as I was trying to redeem my points.  Here's my piece of advice - don't let your points accumulate.  Redeem as soon as you can or you could lose your points like so many of us have. 

I surely learned the hard way. I now cash out asap on all sites as I lost $100 with those crooks at LifePoints. That is a lot of work for nothing and I was with them over 20 years. They suck big time!

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have not had a problem with LifePoints, but I usually cash out at $25, and so if they did dump me, I would not be out much money.

I used to wait until I had $50 , but now play it safe and cash out at $25 (Paypal or Amazon).

They sent me a message and they are looking into it.  Funny thing is I got an email a survey was available for me the same day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mnleona said:

They sent me a message and they are looking into it.  Funny thing is I got an email a survey was available for me the same day.

Sounds like there is hope for you! Good Luck

14 hours ago, mnleona said:

I have always had no issues with their support staff.

I just did a Lifepoint survey that was worth 700 points.  It was a health survey that took me forever to finish.  I have three other surveys still to complete.  I finally have enough points to cash out for $25.  I still have a 300 point survey to do too.

• Like 1