Lifepoints closed my account for no reason at all

greeneyeddevils

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just did a Lifepoint survey that was worth 700 points.  It was a health survey that took me forever to finish.  I have three other surveys still to complete.  I finally have enough points to cash out for $25.  I still have a 300 point survey to do too.

Cash out. Like the others who made comments, I still do not know why I was cancelleld. I have been with them for years.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, peach6 said:

Is anybody having trouble logging in to Lifeooints?

No issues here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

Still not able to log in maybe it was my time to get rid of me

Will keep trying

What happens when you try?

9 hours ago, episemion said:

What happens when you 

9 hours ago, episemion said:

What happens when you try?

When I get on the site I hit Log in and I have password manager so all I need to hit save And I get logged in but don't get logged in I tried putting  in email and password but nothing happens  I also tried tried the reset button and doesn't work either

That is the longest site I started with I know it's over 20years

10 hours ago, peach6 said:

When I log in , the email and PW are automatically filled in. Clicking on "sign in" does the rest.

• Thanks 1

I made a whole 104 points today on LifePoints today.  I had a survey today on automobile glass that I did not care for.  I had to answer a lot of questions about Safelite and some of the other auto glass replacement  companies.

11 hours ago, episemion said:

When I log in , the email and PW are automatically filled in. Clicking on "sign in" does the rest.

That is the same thing I do but it's not signing me in

I did contact them and received a reply  they said to clear cookies and cache they said my account is active  I hate doing that but I did and it made no difference

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

I made a whole 104 points today on LifePoints today.  I had a survey today on automobile glass that I did not care for.  I had to answer a lot of questions about Safelite and some of the other auto glass replacement  companies.

Have had that same one several times. never had glass replaced , so no real opinions about any companies.

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

That is the same thing I do but it's not signing me in

I did contact them and received a reply  they said to clear cookies and cache they said my account is active  I hate doing that but I did and it made no difference

That should have worked. What browser? Have you tried a browser that you haven't used in some time (or ever)? You can also try clearing Internet History.

They told me to start a new account. Not sure if I want to do it.  They said I had spammed them and I did NOT.  My AOL does put a lot of my emails in spam and I try to catch it.

14 hours ago, mnleona said:

They told me to start a new account. Not sure if I want to do it.  They said I had spammed them and I did NOT.  My AOL does put a lot of my emails in spam and I try to catch it.

AOL putting emails in the spam folder is not what they are referring to. What they are saying is that your account sent them spurious emails.

On 2/10/2024 at 6:50 AM, episemion said:

That should have worked. What browser? Have you tried a browser that you haven't used in some time (or ever)? You can also try clearing Internet History.

They said they were trying to see what the issue is well they must have figured it out because I am now able to log in

• Like 1