[MERGED] Superpoints

find-nicole

This site is a reward ladder site. The concept of it is that, the more friends or referral you get the faster you build your points. And the points are redeemable for GC's mostly. They have amazon.com, amazon.ca, paypal, etc.

When starting off, it's a little bit tough reason being you need to build up your network. By filling up a basic profile, you get 30 clicks every day, aside from that you also get surveys and task that you can do to earn more points. The highest level that you can reach is Platinum and you actually get the points that your friends get as well.

How's everybody's experience with this site??? I'd love your input and build my network as well. :lol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

I've had tons of success with them. I'm a platinum member so I get 100 clicks a day. I've also got about 10 referrals, only 1 of which actually clicks daily.

Some days are good, some days are bad. It's totally hit and miss. I currently have enough points to cash out another $10 PayPal (already cashed out $40) but am waiting to bump my total up a bit, I hate cashing out and having no points left over ;p

Best bet is to click a lot, get your first payout, show the proof to your friends and family and you'll be able to build your network a little easier.

i can't stress that anymore! i LOVE LOVE LOVE superpoints!!!!!

I got good referrals and i can redeem GC sooooo fast!!!! a lot better than survey sites tooo!!!!!

Let me know if any of you are interested! i got invites!!!!!!