• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

I know I have asked this before with no responses, but I truly need more people under me in SuperPoints. If anyone who reads this has not joined SuperPoints PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY email Contacts are very few and I dont have anyone left to ask. Please if you will or can send a PM or you can use fiestyvermin in a email at yahoo and put in superpoints join. THANKS and I truly hope someone does. Have the best of days and may you all make some money. My network is currently 3 people and 2 of those do not do anything. I need to increase my status.

• 4 weeks later...
I know I have asked this before with no responses, but I truly need more people under me in SuperPoints. If anyone who reads this has not joined SuperPoints PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY email Contacts are very few and I dont have anyone left to ask. Please if you will or can send a PM or you can use fiestyvermin in a email at yahoo and put in superpoints join. THANKS and I truly hope someone does. Have the best of days and may you all make some money. My network is currently 3 people and 2 of those do not do anything. I need to increase my status.

i hope you're doing well! referrals are hard to come by, and it's even tougher to get them to stick with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not doing to good. I don't have any referrals and finding that the 5 minutes to click the SUPERBUTTON incredibly boring with most days not getting any points. :shock: And if I do get points (I should say get point [not plural]) It has only been 1 point for 5 minutes. Power for the course, IT'S LIKE DOING A SURVEY FOE NOTHING :cry:

I have been a member Since August and I have cashed out 60. I do a few offers but mostly the button. I only have 4 friends and 3 of those do very very little. That being said if any one needs a invite send a PM. Not a huge return but figure 5-10 min a day is not that not bad.

1957 I always ask on FB and here too. I have had one person join here. I have had zero luck with FB over 1000 friends and nobody help but I still ask worst that happens is nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been a member Since August and I have cashed out 60. I do a few offers but mostly the button. I only have 4 friends and 3 of those do very very little. That being said if any one needs a invite send a PM. Not a huge return but figure 5-10 min a day is not that not bad.

1957 I always ask on FB and here too. I have had one person join here. I have had zero luck with FB over 1000 friends and nobody help but I still ask worst that happens is nothing.

To tell you the truth, it's soo tough to get referral. I don't know where people posts their referral links to get referrals. and even after you get the referrals they have to stick with it in order for you to make some money....

I agree with id saying that referrals need to be productive for real earnings. The one thing to remember is that increaasing your rank gives more spins even if they do absolutely nothing the spins help. Since Aug I have earned 7100 points-2600 of those from friends. I have 4 friends and always looking to add more. Please if you dont belong drop a note and I can and will send a invite. THANKS.

I need 1 more friend to hit the platinium level which will give me 100 super spins a day which is twice what I get now and would really help.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to post this to let everyone know that if you are not a member of superpoints you are truly missing a income opportunity. I cashed out for 10 on 1/16 and I had another 1000 points by 1/31. Most of that is from the super lucky button and I complete a few offers but not many. I only have 4 friends in my network and seriously need another one to double my daily spins. IF ANYONE IS NOT A MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE A INVITE PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE. 1000 points from 5min a day is pretty easy. Fairly quick and easy. If you need to join I encourage you to ask.

I signed on for somebody and it has been well over a month and I still haven't got to just 500 to get a $5.00 amazon. I get 1 point in an email most days. A few times I got 5 points and once 10 points in an email. If you the bottom (no referrals) you don't get any surveys to do to help get points. :? Your at the mercy of the DUMB WHEEL!!. :roll: It is time consuming just sitting here and push that DUMB WHEEL, :shock: and get (maybe) 1 point for all my trouble. :x Sometimes I don't even get that. It may just as well as doing a survey and get dq from it. By the time I get to 500 points to get the little $5.00 Amazon gift card (I am finally at 325 points and am waiting to get 500 points) I am probably be an old lady :? barely able to to get my arm to the computer TO CLICK that DUMB WHEEL. Now I'm not trying to discourage anybody, but I would make sure that you have someone under you 8) (not that under you lol) who signs up and will click that DOMB WHEEL or your going to be like me old trying to get your arm up to the keyboard to click that DUMB WHEEL. :cry: It says that you get more chances to click that DUMB WHEEL like 100 clicks if you have others under you. :shock: That would drive me mad. But to all you whom have mad a go of it. congrats I applaud your stamina. :wink:

I joined in in Aug last year since then I have cashed out 80 dollars. I have tried the surveys but never get to complete most of what I do is videos and a few of the facebook offers. I feel like 80 bucks for 6 months is decent. I have gotten 25 off the wheel one time and maybe 100 another but I wil not swear to that. It works for me and if you care to give it a try send me a IM. Even if you never do anything on Superpoints but are not a member PLEASE JOIN BY ASKING it will increase my daily spins. Thanks

Although I do like Superpoints I don't make much at all. I don't have any referrals/friends in my network so that's part of the reason. That's really how you make money, like 1957horses said, by expanding your network.

Ok, I am giving this a try and signed up with one of fiestyvermin's invites. So far it's looking pretty good I have to say.

Superpoints Network looks like the usual Get-Paid-To site but it's a very clean site and easy to navigate. They partner with several GPT providers namely TrialPay, Matomy, RadiumOne, and PaymentWall. The incentives of most of the offers/surveys/etc. aren't very impressive but superpoints has two other features which makes it pretty interesting. First, the superlucky button. Each day you get 30 chances to press the button and might win superpoints. One superpoint is worth one cent btw. The second interesting feature is an easy link to watch all videos from the GPT providers. Each watched video gives you another point and you can watch these videos a background tab. That means, if you are online a lot during the day you can just log into superpoints and let the videos run in the background. I did this for some time today and got 35 points. Nothing to get rich with but as I could use the computer as usual it is nice to make a little on the side. Obviously, you increase you earnings with getting referrals like every other GPT site.

I will test the site for a few weeks and report back if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

Ok, I am giving this a try and signed up with one of fiestyvermin's invites. So far it's looking pretty good I have to say.

Superpoints Network looks like the usual Get-Paid-To site but it's a very clean site and easy to navigate. They partner with several GPT providers namely TrialPay, Matomy, RadiumOne, and PaymentWall. The incentives of most of the offers/surveys/etc. aren't very impressive but superpoints has two other features which makes it pretty interesting. First, the superlucky button. Each day you get 30 chances to press the button and might win superpoints. One superpoint is worth one cent btw. The second interesting feature is an easy link to watch all videos from the GPT providers. Each watched video gives you another point and you can watch these videos a background tab. That means, if you are online a lot during the day you can just log into superpoints and let the videos run in the background. I did this for some time today and got 35 points. Nothing to get rich with but as I could use the computer as usual it is nice to make a little on the side. Obviously, you increase you earnings with getting referrals like every other GPT site.

I will test the site for a few weeks and report back if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

I look forward to hearing your review. I like the site even though I haven't made much at all with it. I'm just now starting to do more videos and the occasional offer. Before I was just doing the button for the most part so hopefully I'll make a bit more. If anyone else is interested in signing up and needs a token feel free to send me a pm.