• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

Hey there,

Here is the promised review of Superpoints Network.

As already mentioned Superpoints is basically a Get-Paid-To site. The site looks very nice overall and isn't as messy as a lot of GPT sites are. It's easy to navigate and to find what you are looking for. One negative point is, that the FAQs are not really in detail and that there isn't any 'rules' section explaining Superpoints for the user.

Superpoints uses points to reward their users. 1 point equals 1 cent. These points can be redeemed for rewards including Paypal payment. For a basic user the payout limit is 2500 points. However, if you reach Gold membership this get lowered to 1000 points and with Platinum Membership you just need 500 points to redeem. More on the memberships later.

The site is open for US, Canada, and UK. You have to stay active to keep your account. After 30 days of not logging in, your account will get inactive and might be removed. To become a Superpoints member, you have to get an invitation. It isn't possible to just sign up.

The Get-Paid-To section (offers) is really large as Superpoints partners with four large GPT providers, namely TrialPay, Matomy, RadiumOne, and PaymentWall. The user literally has hundreds of offers to choose from. These offers include sign ups (free or for money), downloads, sweepstakes, cashback, surveys (less paid than the average survey site), and tasks like doing a google search and providing some feedback regarding the search. If you like doing such offers, Superpoints would be one of my top 5 GTP sites just because of the sheer amount of offers. The premiums to complete the offers are comparable to other GPT sites. Like I said, this means surveys are usually not a good choice at such sites as they are rather low paid with $0.5 - $1 per survey (20-30 min).

Three features makes Superpoints interesting even without using the offers. These are Videos, the SuperLucky Button, and Lucky Mail. The first is a feature capturing all video offers from the four GPT providers. You can watch the videos through this feature and get 1-2 points for each video. As the videos can be run in the background you can just watch them on the side while doing other stuff. The feature is very nice as you now don't have to search each GPT provider for the video offers. The SuperLucky Button is an instant sweepstakes game where you click the button, wait a few sec, and see if you won. As a basic member you have 30 clicks each day. I win on average around 5 points each day with these 30 chances. However, I have days winning nothing and then I win like 20 points at one day. Like I said, it's a sweepstakes. The Lucky Mails are a feature where you get emails from time to time. Just click the link in the email and get your points, usually between 1-5.

Earning with these features is slow, around 10-20 cents each day depending on the number of videos available. However, it's easy, doesn't need a lot of time, and you can do it on the side while doing something else with your computer.

Like most GPT sites, Superpoints has a referral program and as usual, if you want to make more than a few bucks you need referrals. At superpoints getting at least a few referrals also gives you better memberships. If you recruit two basic member referrals, you get Golden membership which lowers your payout and give you more ways to earn from Superpoints. If you have at least 5 direct referrals you get Platinum membership which is what you want to have a payout limit of 500 points ($5) and all earning options available.

The additional earning options are that you get a match of every points your referrals win with the SuperLucky Button and you participate in their earnings from surveys. I assume you also participate form other offers your referrals take but I am not sure about this. With higher memberships you also get more chances for the SuperLucky Button and at Platinum membership you get at least one guarantied point each day you uses the SuperLucky Button. You also get 25 points for each referral if he confirms his email and completes his basic profile to reach basic membership.

The best part of the referral program however is that you earn not just from your direct referrals but also from referrals up to 5 levels deep. That's pretty unique for a GPT site as far as I know.

Conclusion, Superpoints is definitively one of the advanced GPT sites. However, with the videos, the SuperLucky Button, the Lucky Emails, and the great referral program, the site is interesting even for users not taking any offers. I will stay active there and will now start to actively recruit users to this site.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

I know I've been away for a very long time but I pretty much switched from surveys to GPT sites. I'm so disgusted with how the survey community deteriorated.

Anyway, I'm a member of the SuperPoints and there system is pretty much designed based on referrals. So, if you feel like giving SuperPoints a try, I always appreciate a referral. send me a PM here and I'll respond as soon as I can. You can tell by my post count that I've been around the block.

Hello Majax, good to see you back again. If I had any interest at all in GTP sites I would send you a pm. I have tried them and they don't work for me but I have heard people say they do very well with them. Good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
I know I've been away for a very long time but I pretty much switched from surveys to GPT sites. I'm so disgusted with how the survey community deteriorated.

Anyway, I'm a member of the SuperPoints and there system is pretty much designed based on referrals. So, if you feel like giving SuperPoints a try, I always appreciate a referral. send me a PM here and I'll respond as soon as I can. You can tell by my post count that I've been around the block.

I couldn't agree with you more. Surveys sites are getting extremely sketchy lately. I have come across a few web sites where i went through the survey and didn't get credited.....

Superpoints is great! As long as your referrals can help you out. It makes a hugeeeeee difference!

I like superpoints. While I am not making a ton, my referrals dont do that much, I am still able to cash out for 10 or 20, I havent tried getting to 2500 points yet, every 2 or 3 weeks. That is a product of what my referrals do- only 5 and only one of those platinium.

I turned in 1000 on 2/27 in 2 days I have 205 points. Considering I just watch some videos and use the button, 100 spins a day is HUGE I am happy with it.

Anyone not a member PLEASE ASK.

FINALLY after months and months I broke the 1000 member level. That just means my point ranks me in the top 1000. Holy cripes it took a long long time lol. That means nothing just member rank but I am in the top 1000 lol

Hi all,

So it's my second week as a SuperPoints member. It's really alot of fun but I don't have any referrals! :(

If you join SuperPoints with this link, you will automatically get an extra 25 points upon sign up!!

I think SuperPoints is trying to tell me I need some friends! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
FINALLY after months and months I broke the 1000 member level. That just means my point ranks me in the top 1000. Holy cripes it took a long long time lol. That means nothing just member rank but I am in the top 1000 lol

keep it up!!!!