TELLWUT

1957horses

8 hours ago, 1957horses said:

We're tonight's Friday the October 7th 50 point email surveys given out?................................................................:huh:

It is now after midnight and I did not get mine and I did check my spam folder.............................................................:o

Not yet

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JD said:

Just came to see if i was the only one that hadn't gotten the newsletter. Oh Monday is Turkey day in Canada. Might have something to do with it.

Might just be..........................................:268_turkey:

No reply on FB and nothing on here.  Hmmm......they might be having troubles, but the daily questions are up and running today.  But no 50 pointer yet.  Maybe they phased it out, but I didn't read anything about that.  They are usually really good about updating their folks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

No reply on FB and nothing on here.  Hmmm......they might be having troubles, but the daily questions are up and running today.  But no 50 pointer yet.  Maybe they phased it out, but I didn't read anything about that.  They are usually really good about updating their folks.

They didn't offer the 50 points extra for the external weekend surveys either

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I don't remember them skipping it even when there is a holiday

Yeh, I was looking for an announcement, but I didn't find anything.  50 points, but still, if you are 50 points away from cashing out.......

21 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Yeh, I was looking for an announcement, but I didn't find anything.  50 points, but still, if you are 50 points away from cashing out.......

How about 1 point? Have had that happen a few times. There was something or other that did not work and the points were handed out in 2's so I've been short 1 point a couple of times when wanting to cash out.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1957horses said:

Well it is Monday night and still no commit.........................................:huh:

Tuesday morning and still, nuttin'.  Maybe they did away with it.  No one has admitted to getting it, so maybe they just stopped doing it. 

20 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Tuesday morning and still, nuttin'.  Maybe they did away with it.  No one has admitted to getting it, so maybe they just stopped doing it. 

Yup and they usually answer here right away, have to look at their facebook page I guess........................................:roll: