TELLWUT

1957horses

I had one this weekend and I am sure it was the survey company.  I was like 7/8 done and all of a sudden there was trouble on their end.  It wasn't Tellwut.  This seems to happen on other sites as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first time you cash out you will get it in the mail and then after that it will be an E-card

3 hours ago, DanR said:

hey guys i would like know about their gift card amazon its e-card or or physical? i'm about start with Tellwut :)

Sorry but I need to rant. :x This is the first time Tellwut surveys have left me with a negative attitude. The Trump questions were not so bad but answers like that should not be approved. Whoever I do or don't support doesn't matter. Asking our opinion on any topic and only giving biased choices for answers is wrong. I don't like having words put in my mouth with some of those answers or do I like how heavily biased they were. The one survey about Trump being a rapist was really bad on how the last answer was set us up. I hope Tellwut is listening and doesn't let those kind of surveys happen again.

• Like 1

I'm so sick & tired of all the Trump/Clinton surveys on their site.....If you're reading this  it's time you can these surveys...way too many of the same surveys over & over again...

Straight up...there isn't squat anyone can do now that Trump is in office...you've got at least 4 years with the guy..so deal with it...he was voted in...

• Like 1

Some of those political surveys are over the top with the questions, and what I believe in might not even be one of the options.  That would be a great point to be able to say N/A.  I'm going to start coming up with surveys again.  I gave it up for a couple of years.  Time to have some fun!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2016 at 5:44 PM, JD said:

I wasn't aware until today that there is a 12 days of Christmas. Started 12/12 and 25 points per day for 12 days.

Yep, I am not sure how I knew this on day 1, I am usually the last to know.  I will take those points, thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about this site.  I am fairly new and finally acquired about 2800 pts. from doing several short poll surveys at a time (polls posted by other members). However, for the first time ever, I am not seeing any more polls available on my account.  Does this happen to everyone after being a member for  a while? I thought the polls would never run out, since I have been known to do 20+ at a time in one sitting since they are so quick and easy. It almost seems as I get closer to the cash out minimum, they made less surveys available for me to answer. 

4 hours ago, JD said:

There are roughly 20 member polls a day. Remember you need to complete at least one external survey a month to continue to get the extra member polls per day.

I think it's getting harder to do those external surveys all I do is click on them and I DQ

55 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I think it's getting harder to do those external surveys all I do is click on them and I DQ

I do around 10-15 external surveys a month. I get DQd a lot and most of the time I click on the link within a minute of getting the email. Keep in mind there is that link where you can try to take surveys w/o waiting for the email. That link is NOT the same as for the available surveys. I think a lot of people are using that link and not waiting for emails.

• Like 1