TELLWUT

1957horses

8 hours ago, 1957horses said:

TELLWUT IS OUT AGAIN IN THE MIDWEST 11:48PM Monday 7/17/17 .....................................................:o

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://www.tellwut.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

Mine just said Tellwut not working

Hi peach6 and 1957horses,

Tellwut is back up and running now. We apologize for the inconvenience  Our developers are looking into this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Before I email them, is anyone else having problems with Tellwut?  I can't seem to pull up the next survey after I did 2 of them. 

No problem here

Wow, that took a while.  But we are having issues with Comcast here, big storm last night and I think some of the pages and things aren't loading, so it might not be Tellwut, it might be me.  Gasp!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 7:17 PM, rosiesmom said:

Today, I received the dreaded Captcha when I signed into Tellwut.  I sat there for a second, it caught me by surprise.  Oh noooooo!!!

I haven't received that one yet but I usually stay logged in

• Like 1

I had a little hacking problem so I took all of the "stay logged in" abilities off of the sites.  I have over 20 passwords to get into the sites that I frequent, so this one was just weird. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We're tonight's Friday the October 7th 50 point email surveys given out?................................................................:huh:

It is now after midnight and I did not get mine and I did check my spam folder.............................................................:o

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

It is 9:15 a.m. Saturday where I am and I haven't seen it yet.  But I am glad to see you!!

:-P :lol: :P and me you...............................................:wub:

• Like 2