TELLWUT

1957horses

I just tried posting it here.  It wouldn't let me.  These are good through Wednesday, maybe if you email them, they can send it to you.  Sorry!  I wonder if I use a different browser?

Ok im here just asking is it still good today also i should be so close to your comment horses im allergic *ACHOO* :oops:

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE Tellwut!!! I've just cashed out for my 4th $25 Walmart card........I've also cashed out for a $25 Visa but they go for 12,000 points whereas Walmart goes for 10,000 points.......they are also offering President's Choice Gift Cards now too......my best cash out with them was my Nook for 30,000 points.....I got lucky because just after I cashed out for it, they discontinued that option......love my Nook! Tellwut is one of my favourite survey companies, the points add up fast, just make sure to do them every day and don't forget the external surveys and bonus point emails they send out every week.........I cash out for a Walmart card about every 6-8 weeks....not bad at all.

just make sure to do them every day and don't forget the external surveys and bonus point emails

Exactly. You have to keep up and do them each day or the surveys from that 24 hour period are gone(lost points). 

This thread takes 156 pages and I've already gone backwards a bit. Can someone tell me if the newsletter is something in addition to the  surveys I receive daily by email?  I have very little success doing the Available Surveys at the site that are supposedly "tailored to my specifications," a little better with the emailed ones.

Is there a secret to choosing the ones "tailored to my specifications?"  Are they numbered consecutively? Am I better off choosing old ones or the latest ones? And I'd like to ask Tellwut: If they're "tailored to my specifications," why am I DQ from hundreds of them before I even answer one question? Or is their database just sloppy?

This thread takes 156 pages and I've already gone backwards a bit. Can someone tell me if the newsletter is something in addition to the  surveys I receive daily by email?  I have very little success doing the Available Surveys at the site that are supposedly "tailored to my specifications," a little better with the emailed ones.

Is there a secret to choosing the ones "tailored to my specifications?"  Are they numbered consecutively? Am I better off choosing old ones or the latest ones? And I'd like to ask Tellwut: If they're "tailored to my specifications," why am I DQ from hundreds of them before I even answer one question? Or is their database just sloppy?

The newsletter is in addition to the surveys.  You receive it Friday evening/Saturday morning.  I cannot remember how I signed up for that.  I know you can email Tellwut support and they can hep you with that.  With Tellwut, I do them all, the daily surveys, the 3rd party ones.   There is no "secret" to choosing as far as I have ever seen.  The first day I signed up with them I think I did somewhere around 1,300 points worth of the daily ones.  When you go to the 3rd party ones, good luck, we all go through the DQ process.  I maybe get one out of 25 or 30.  You can't pick and choose.  It isn't set up that way.  I am usually DQ'd quickly though and that is fine with me, I don't get most of it done before being thrown out.  You have to keep trying.  My demographics are pretty ordinary, I have always felt that is why I don't get many done.  Hope that helps. :/

If there is a secret I'd sure like to know it. I have fully filled out my profile. I probably have at least a 50% success rate with the ones that are emailed that I choose to do so it's not like I don't qualify for external surveys. I don't think I've ever completed one from the available surveys. Couple of weeks ago I picked some quick ones and of course DQd from them all. Then I picked the longest ones and DQd from all of them as well. I see no value in wasting time on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, did anyone get the 50 point weekly email?  Just checking.

I posted on their FB page.  I guess others didn't get it as well.