TELLWUT

1957horses

We are getting less and less questions on the weekends. Friday was 9, Saturday 9, on Sunday 10................. :x

Soon won't be able to make $10.00 a month (unless you do a lot of the extra ones), so when we get a 25 point one we get 2 less regular ones on that day....................... :roll:

We are getting less and less questions on the weekends. Friday was 9, Saturday 9, on Sunday 10................. :x

Soon won't be able to make $10.00 a month (unless you do a lot of the extra ones), so when we get a 25 point one we get 2 less regular ones on that day....................... :roll:

Hi 1957horses, I can view 27 surveys posted on Tellwut right now (October 25th). We post at least 20 new user created surveys per day - in order to find them click home or most recent. The full amount of surveys are usually added by 12 p.m. (EST) and sometimes we will post a few more throughout the day.

Hi 1957horses, I can view 27 surveys posted on Tellwut right now (October 25th). We post at least 20 new user created surveys per day - in order to find them click home or most recent. The full amount of surveys are usually added by 12 p.m. (EST) and sometimes we will post a few more throughout the day.

I am not making $10 a month right now on Tellwut. I have tried to do the 3rd party surveys, but I don't get but a few of those every few months.

sometimes you have to click the home button more than once and they start appearing again.. if you click it just once and it shows nothing else and you leave, that's how you miss them.. happens all the time.. I always click that home button a few times to make sure there aren't any more..

in fact it just happened now.. I did a bunch and it seemed to end.. clicked the home button twice and they started up again.. did about 5 and it ended.. clicked home another two times and did about 15 more.

I checked the log and i've had about 25 a day the past few days.

Since they added the "Most Recent" link I never use the Home Button to see if I've done all the surveys.

I always/only use the "most recent"........................... :|

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I've found if I try a few of the "available surveys" in my profile tab every few days I get at the least 26 surveys a night. 11pm (Central time). Although there are times where they divided them up and post the other half the next day around lunchtime. :?

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or did anyone else go to Tellwut on Wednesday morning after midnight and had no new questions................. :shock:

I had not done any for over a week, cause I was in hospital for a week recovering from back surgery................. :roll:

Is it just me or did anyone else go to Tellwut on Wednesday morning after midnight and had no new questions................. :shock:

I had not done any for over a week, cause I was in hospital for a week recovering from back surgery................. :roll:

Hi 1957horses, we have about 20 new user created surveys available today. We looked into your account on Tellwut and we can see that you have completed all of the surveys for November 17th.

Hi 1957horses, we have about 20 new user created surveys available today. We looked into your account on Tellwut and we can see that you have completed all of the surveys for November 17th.

I forgot about the time change, instead of 11:00pm, it is now working at 10:00pm.............................. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

And then I go to sign in tonight and there are a couple of new surveys, but when I log in, they are gone. So I go back and search for them. They aren't showing up anywhere. I am now taking this personally. :cry: