TELLWUT

1957horses

Yup, I came here also to see if anyone posted it. I am so glad to have you guys (and gals :-) Maybe the staff is hung over from Memorial Day picnic food. We'll see what happens later.

No surveys last night at 9 PM PT but there are now 2 pages of surveys. I cannot remember this situation happening before on a holiday.

• 1 month later...

I just tried signing up with Tellwut..........I didn't know about them until I saw it was ranked high on survey police. However, I cannot even open the webpage. I tried both on my iphone and the desktop computer and their webpage just won't load! Anyone else having problems? Maybe too many of you are already on it. LOL

Ok. I was finally able to sign up. Thanks for verifying. I noticed there are quite a lot of cheap 10 pt survey polls that actually seem neverending. Is there a limit to the number of them you can complete per day? Forgive me if this was already asked.

Ok. I was finally able to sign up. Thanks for verifying. I noticed there are quite a lot of cheap 10 pt survey polls that actually seem neverending. Is there a limit to the number of them you can complete per day? Forgive me if this was already asked.
Initially you will get a lot of surveys if I recall correctly. Then the points will total around 150/day. No. There is no limit if the surveys are still open.

I recently missed 2 days worth of surveys and they were all gone by the time I could find time to do(get to them). I just got the regular 21- to 24 daily surveys I always get within any 24 hour period.

I rarely miss surveys though unless it's just unavoidable. Life goes on. I realized long ago that you have to keep up with it or you don't make much money on Tellwut.

I had a weird thing happen back in May. I was checking my completed surveys last month and noticed that on one day in May, I had no surveys at all. I do them first thing usually, unless they aren't up yet for the day. I know I did them, I just didn't get any credit that day. It was too late by the time I realized it. I now check everyday.

• 3 weeks later...

How many surveys were given after 11:00pm Saturday......................... :?:

I only got 4 nightly survey's and I completed 5-6 external ones last week..................... :roll:

How many surveys were given after 11:00pm Saturday......................... :?:

I only got 4 nightly survey's and I completed 5-6 external ones last week..................... :roll:

There were 20 surveys for 8/2. Yes, there were only 4 around 9 PM PT on 8/1. When that happens they usually release more in the morning. Which they did.

• 4 weeks later...