TELLWUT

1957horses

Was it just me or did everybody get just 3 surveys today............................... :?

I would have to say it's just you. I've been getting around 25-29  surveys daily. Maybe you need to clear your browser history and cookies or even try using another browser. Either that or you are not keeping up with the daily offering of surveys.

I dunno.

I MUST HAVE DONE THEM LAST NIGHT. My laptop bit the dust and using this desk top after sitting an hour in this chair my back having  spondylolisthesis starts hurt so bad I can only stay a short time.

OK I was left out in the cold again. Please someone give me the 50 point Friday night 4 questions?? Thanks.................................... :?

Never mind, mine came way late............................. 8)

OK I was left out in the cold again. Please someone give me the 50 point Friday night 4 questions?? Thanks.................................... :?

Never mind, mine came way late............................. 8)

My 50 pointer is coming in sometime Saturday morning now. 

Hi Tellwutters, just a friendly reminder that you typically have until Wednesday's of the upcoming week to complete the newsletter surveys.

Every 3rd survey I get from the "most recent" goes back to a 2011 completed survey. Anyone else having this problem?

Every 3rd survey I get from the "most recent" goes back to a 2011 completed survey. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi Trueblue, we are currently working on fixing this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

Hello, can anyone please put the news letter from Tellwut 50 points surveys from Friday the 13th please............................ 8)

• Like 1