TELLWUT

1957horses

Anyone having a problem logging onto Tellwut?? It is 12:46 am CST ant the loading page has been spinning now 5 minutes......................... :roll:

Never mind, it just stopped spinning and loaded...................... :|

I noticed it too. They did a software upgrade. Didn't take long though.

Just did one of their 3rd party surveys & qualified for once & received 500 instant points..was 30mins but beats waiting days & days for points to go into your account...so I'm happy with Tellwut today...plus it would've taken all week to get to 500 points the way the site is now with very few surveys to answer.

It was so slow tonight I couldn't tell where I was on the site, it was rolling up and down. I am not getting as many surveys too, and I am doing those 3rd party surveys for them.

I do mine early in the morning (sometimes middle of the night early), and I haven't had any trouble with slowness since that initial problem a few weeks ago. It could be that you're experiencing a slow down because of general web traffic in the evening. I notice that occasionally on other sites.

And maybe you should email them about the number of surveys you're getting, as long as you're attempting the 3rd party surveys. I don't know how or when they start adding more surveys once they cut the number down, but it wouldn't hurt to remind them, so your case gets some attention. I haven't had any reduction of the number of site surveys that I get...generally about 160 points/day...although I think there was an across the board reduction months ago. I used to get about 200 points/day. I've always done some of the emailed surveys, but not a lot. Maybe 50%. And always the higher point ones. I never do the 50 pointers.

BTW...I cashed out the other day, and got the AGC the next day. It looks like they've sped up their rewards distribution.

I try quite a few of those 3rd party ones. Usually I don't get through them. I did get a 75 pointer the other day. But it was slow last night and again this morning.

Getting tired of the private surveys lately.

Results on this survey are closed (voters can see results after survey ends).

• 4 weeks later...