TELLWUT

1957horses

I just took one of the 3rd party surveys. 25 minutes into a 15 minute survey I got the boot. THAT is why I don't want to bother with them. But I do and just hope that I get dq'd.

I just did 25 minutes of a 30 minute survey and got the boot. It was worth 200 points. That is a total waste of my time. I am thinking about just getting a part time job and to heck with the surveys. I have wasted more time than anything on them. I think I hear JCPenney calling my name.

I know how you feel, RM...I'm tired of getting jerked around. If I'm gonna get DQ'd, do it in the screener. This "quota full" BS is ridiculous. Once you're qualified to take the damn thing, you should be ALLOWED to take the damn thing. That's like going to work somewhere, and being sent home right before quitting time because they got enough production done that day. And you don't get paid.

I'm not exactly lookin' for a part time job, but I have reached my personal burn out level again. There are currently 144 survey invites in my inbox, and I don't feel like doing any of them. About the only thing that holds my interest anymore are the "community" type things, where all you have to do is make a few comments and get a AGC for it. And some offer PayPal. I just completed a task of taking my picture in front of a business, taking a 10 minute survey, and I get a $25 AGC. $25 for what amounted to about 40 minutes, total. Some surveys pay you a lousy dollar for that amount of time. IF you're allowed to finish.

I would like to think that if enough of us boycotted this crap, that they'd change. But like I've said before, there are 10 people behind each one of us to take our place because they're hurting enough to work for pennies. But, like you, I've just about had enough...

I've been having pretty good luck doing the external surveys lately. I only do the shorter ones(under 15 min) through email.

I know how you feel, RM...I'm tired of getting jerked around. If I'm gonna get DQ'd, do it in the screener. This "quota full" BS is ridiculous. Once you're qualified to take the damn thing, you should be ALLOWED to take the damn thing. That's like going to work somewhere, and being sent home right before quitting time because they got enough production done that day. And you don't get paid.

I'm not exactly lookin' for a part time job, but I have reached my personal burn out level again. There are currently 144 survey invites in my inbox, and I don't feel like doing any of them. About the only thing that holds my interest anymore are the "community" type things, where all you have to do is make a few comments and get a AGC for it. And some offer PayPal. I just completed a task of taking my picture in front of a business, taking a 10 minute survey, and I get a $25 AGC. $25 for what amounted to about 40 minutes, total. Some surveys pay you a lousy dollar for that amount of time. IF you're allowed to finish.

I would like to think that if enough of us boycotted this crap, that they'd change. But like I've said before, there are 10 people behind each one of us to take our place because they're hurting enough to work for pennies. But, like you, I've just about had enough...

Exactly!! I am getting tired of all the junk with the dq's and making a few cents here and there. ugh.

anyone ever forget to log in and not realize it? oi what a waste..

Yeah, I could never figure out why you were able to do their surveys if you weren't logged in. I think that only happens in their weekly newsletter though, right? Anyway, when you log in, there's a box to check to stay logged in. That's worked for me...someone that can't remember much of anything anymore...

Doesn't Tellwut still give warnings about not being logged in?? In the past, a warning would come up after answering the first question that would say "you just missed out on 5 pts.... log in now" . Saved me many times ;)

Doesn't tellwut still give warnings about not being logged in?? In the past, a warning would come up after answering the first question that would say "you just missed out on 5 pts.... log in now" . Saved me many times ;)

When I forget to log in, which is at least 3 times a week (can you say Village Idiot? :D ), it tells me that I would have received 5, 10 points, whatever, if I was logged in. But it isn't any big warning. It is just a little sentence. I look up at the top and if my points aren't up there, well, that is my clue. Apparently I need a lot of clues.

Anyone having a problem logging onto Tellwut?? It is 12:46 am CST ant the loading page has been spinning now 5 minutes......................... :roll:

Never mind, it just stopped spinning and loaded...................... :|