TELLWUT

1957horses

I think it's getting harder to submit surveys.I used to be 50/50 but now most of mine are now rejected and I don't think it's worth it to try and submit ones that have ten answers.I think I will take a break from submitting them for awhile.

WOO HOO........................... :D

One went through............................... :)

What-do-you-do-when-your-pet-goes-missing??

That was quick......I just did it an hour ago...................... :shock:

WOO HOO........................... :D

One went through............................... :)

What-do-you-do-when-your-pet-goes-missing??

That was quick......I just did it an hour ago...................... :shock:

i just did that one.There seems to be more suveys today.I like that

Hey avemaria,

Was that your question about alcohol surveys??....................... :roll:

Sure as heck sounded like you............................... :wink:

If not, it should have been from you......................................................... :lol:...........cause as soon as I started reading it I thought "This has got to be avemaria"...................... :lol:

Didn't take me long with the sign up bonus to earn enough points to cash out. I think it only took me a few hours over a couple of days to answer all the polls on the site. I'm in Canada so it's possible it IS only for Canadians... My Walmart gift card arrived 2 days after claiming it from Toronto, ON.

It arrived 2 days after claiming it? do you know on average how long cineplex giftcards take?

I'm NEW to Tellwut, but I have been racking up points. 8) I haven't ordered anything yet...does anyone know how long does it take to receive the cineplex gift cards in Toronto, CA? and does anyone know if they have expiration dates?

Hey avemaria,

Was that your question about alcohol surveys??....................... :roll:

Sure as heck sounded like you............................... :wink:

If not, it should have been from you......................................................... :lol:...........cause as soon as I started reading it I thought "This has got to be avemaria"...................... :lol:

yeah it was me.. i was just venting after my latest one i got.. at least i help you to cash out 10 seconds sooner this time :P

I'm NEW to tellwut, but I have been racking up points. 8) I haven't ordered anything yet...does anyone know how long does it take to receive the cineplex gift cards in Toronto, CA? and does anyone know if they have expiration dates?

I posted this last week..I live in Toronto

If anyone is from Canada I suggest redeeming for the Cineplex gift cards..I've redeemed twice already for them...I just redeemed for one like 5 days ago & it came in the mail yesterday..

Didn't notice an expiry date on the cards...already redeemed no problem at Cineplex

2 Thumbs up for Cineplex cards

I'm NEW to tellwut, but I have been racking up points. 8) I haven't ordered anything yet...does anyone know how long does it take to receive the cineplex gift cards in Toronto, CA? and does anyone know if they have expiration dates?

I posted this last week..I live in Toronto

If anyone is from Canada I suggest redeeming for the Cineplex gift cards..I've redeemed twice already for them...I just redeemed for one like 5 days ago & it came in the mail yesterday..

Didn't notice an expiry date on the cards...already redeemed no problem at Cineplex

2 Thumbs up for Cineplex cards

Thanks for the info! :D

I'm saving my points to redeem several Cineplex gift cards.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having a problem with Tellwut this morning?? I answer click home and nothing happens. So I have been answering, click home, then open a page of something else, go back and it is ready with the next question.................... :?

Anyone else having a problem with tellwut this morning?? I answer click home and nothing happens. So I have been answering, click home, then open a page of something else, go back and it is ready with the next question.................... :?

it was really slow loading yesterday also.. seems to be ok now

Anyone else having a problem with tellwut this morning?? I answer click home and nothing happens. So I have been answering, click home, then open a page of something else, go back and it is ready with the next question.................... :?
I am it seems to be taking about 30 seconds between surveys after you hit home.

I've noticed the slowness over the last few days. It's doing it again this morning. I just assumed it was my crappy internet. I guess not though. :o)

the good thing is you know they'll be there when the site works again so you can just come back tomorrow.. they don't expire like the other sites.

I have to kinda disagree with you on this because I see surveys that I have written and sometimes they are only up for a day. I see this when I write a new one, and you can see how many votes yours got and how long it was up. They delete questions every day. That's why I do it once in morning, and once at night................... 8)