surveyhead frustration

avemaria

how did you hear that?

He emailed me last week and told me it was his last day. So I emailed him back and someone else answered my email, saying glad to make my acquaintance and that they will be handeling costumer services now. I forgot the person's name................. :roll:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica seemed to be the only one who actually knew what was going on most of the time and could also help get things done or get things moving. With some of the responses I've gotten through email since she left, I have to wonder who I'm talking to. Clueless would be a good word I guess.

True. Jessica seemed to have authority to overwrite some decisions or mistakes made by the site. I was once denied payment from a interactive session and she talked to the concerned team and could not reach a conclusion but gave me the credit anyways.

Others just answer your questions but rarely provide you a solution.

They should be given authority like Jessica had. Else no one would bother sending an email.

I just finished a survey on SH and it was opinioshire that has never happened before.I usually close them when they pop up. I will probably get an invalid because your not suppose to be able to do them.

I had a product to be tested from SH and i got an email to fill my responses. It says "Survey is closed now".

Not the first time but happened a coupel of times that a survey response for a product test meets quota. God knows how that works.

How can a response for a product test meet quota without everyone submitting their feedback? In fact i tried to take the survey within minutes.

It clearly was one of those many technical issues SH has and it proved to be such waste of money for the manufacturer to just send me the product and let me have fun without being able to know how the product is like. Unfortunately for the survey taker, the manufacturer may think i never intended to give them feedback. Thank to the messed up site, both manufacturer and product tester would never know what happened.

got the classic generic automated reply - Wonder if they ever even read the email sent.

Thank you for the email and for investing your time and effort into our surveys. I do apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. We’d like to encourage you to respond to our surveys as soon as you can, as the odds of completing the survey increase dramatically. This survey has now closed but another survey at or above the same reward value will be routed to you shortly.

This survey has reached the level of completions required and has been closed by our automated system. Unfortunately, participants who were taking the survey when it began to close were caught without notification. We are developing exciting new ways to alleviate this scenario, but we are unable to issue payment for this survey at this time since your data will be not reviewed or included in the final study results.

Once again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us here at customer support. Thanks!

I had a product to be tested from SH and i got an email to fill my responses. It says "Survey is closed now".

Not the first time but happened a coupel of times that a survey response for a product test meets quota. God knows how that works.

How can a response for a product test meet quota without everyone submitting their feedback? In fact i tried to take the survey within minutes.

i had the same thing happen over the weekend with a facebook panel.. i kept getting emails to respond to questions but the link went to surveyhead saying it was closed.. i emailed both ends.. got a canned response from surveyhead and the panel just started working again.

• 1 month later...

still have one pending from October

QG# 190352 10/24/12 $1.50 Pending

also the past 2 days my survey list won't load.. all i see is the spinning icon

still have one pending from October

QG# 190352 10/24/12 $1.50 Pending

also the past 2 days my survey list won't load.. all i see is the spinning icon

I also have one from oct. the last time I emailed them about it I got the impression they couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it.I think I have one from july.

I had the spinning yesterday but today it's okay although I have had only 1 survey which I dq