• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

The site is already slow in loading and now i see some activity feed which is such waste of time and effort for them.

It just slows down their site more. Why do i care who just earned 10 cents for filling their profile. Useless feature i should say.

and the quota freaking full halfway through the long survey on dvds where you have to remember exactly how many of each category or you can't continue to the next page and they remember each prior answer and call you out on anything input incorrectly has begun once again....

anyone else do the $4 survey where you had to watch 15 minutes of a new comedy show with John Leguizamo and Christopher LLoyd? I watched it but dq'ed because of the questions they had to see if you watched it. I can never remember that many things about a new show.

I watched it yesterday and i answered the questions correctly but it disqualified me.

I answered two questions correctly, The third one dqed me.

I was dq ed for the question which says where does Ruby work. Damn she works in a bar. I m extremely confident about the answer but it dqed me.

i forgot exactly what he did with the ipad knockoffs he wanted to sell.. so i know i got that wrong.. all i know is he said he dumped them on the girl with the car.. and yeah the girl works in a bar.

• 3 weeks later...

i can't believe i fell for it again.. the one for $1.75 that begins by asking for your name and complete address... then it goes on to ask if you're the only one that uses your computer.. i check that i'm the only one and it disqualifies me... i can't imagine where this survey was headed but i'm entering another answer next time if i get it again.

I swear this site is a pain in the butt. Most sites you kind of know what questions they're asking as lot of stuff is repetitive in terms of qualifying for a survey. However, SH is pretty hard to qualify for most surveys, I am stuck at $20.45 myself and its been about 2.5mths.

just got the same survey i did from a few days ago on Pinecone for Zephyrhills water.. but this time it came on survey head and it let me so i just did it again.. but on surveyhead it only paid $2.25 instead of the $3 that Pinecone gave..