surveyhead frustration

avemaria

Last week 10/10/12 I was able to redeem for a $25.00 amazon card on JD Powers and did so. Today it says that I have a $1.75 pending, but it WAS already approved last week. It was approved and said "earned" on 10/10/12. I know this because the last 4 P#144, P#119 P#187 and P#173 I did so that I had enough to redeem.

My rewards board is showing "

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 187474 10/10/12 $1.75 Pending

But it was not taken on 10/10/12 it was taken two weeks ago. 10/10/12 was the day that it went from "pending" to "earned"!!!!!!!

Yesterday I logged on to see my points and the history was not on because it said something about maintenance.So you should fix this because it was already approved and I should have $25.00 "Requested" from the date of 10/10/12.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote

I have been clicking on JD pOWERS A lot lately because I need 2 surveys to get approved so I can cash out.I don't remember seeing anything about maintenance on the site.Was your redemption confirmed?

It was "REQUESTED" for a $25.00 amazon card on 10/10/12. Put like I said that $1.75 was already "EARNED" on 10/10/12. And that had me $1.00 short to request it so I had a few of thoes 10 and 25 cent things that you answer so what they want to know. But now it is pending again. At about 12 :30 AM the surveys were there to answer but the "rewards" page was under maintenance on both JDP and SH. :twisted:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

i just made the mistake of doing a survey for buzzback... which basically means i have to wait around 8 months to get up to the $15 i need to cash out.... (same company, it's just harder than JDP to get surveys)

Last week 10/10/12 I was able to redeem for a $25.00 amazon card on JD Powers and did so. Today it says that I have a $1.75 pending, but it WAS already approved last week. It was approved and said "earned" on 10/10/12. I know this because the last 4 P#144, P#119 P#187 and P#173 I did so that I had enough to redeem.

My rewards board is showing "

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 187474 10/10/12 $1.75 Pending

But it was not taken on 10/10/12 it was taken two weeks ago. 10/10/12 was the day that it went from "pending" to "earned"!!!!!!!

Yesterday I logged on to see my points and the history was not on because it said something about maintenance.So you should fix this because it was already approved and I should have $25.00 "Requested" from the date of 10/10/12.

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

I was WRONG and would like to apologize to SH!! :oops: I did do the survey on the 10/10/12 so now I'm waiting for it to clear. :? Then redeem for my $25.00 amazon. :mrgreen:

it just gets better.. they've gone off the deep end today.. first i'm asked what religion i am, so i put christian, and that wasn't the disqualifying question.. the next question was how often i eat halal foods (prepared according to islamic law).. i put never and that was the dq question..

but now i get this

Screen_Hunter_01_Oct_19_13_34.gif

http://s9.postimage.org/b71mr08x9/Screen_Hunter_01_Oct_19_13_34.gif

i don't ever remember stating i speak this language

I just did one for SH it took 25 minutes at the end of the survey it said Your account will be credited as soon as the survey is verified it never went back to the dashboard and of course it does not show up as pending so I will probably never see that 1.50

one way to avoid any frustrating surveys from Surveyhead is if their server is down all day like today...

Good point but it does lead to a different kind of frustration. LOL 8) ARRRRGGGGGG! :x

anyone else ever get the $5 gutcheckit surveys where you have to log onto a panel with your facebook account and answer a few questions, sometimes for a few days in a row? I always log on and answer but i never get paid for doing them..

https://go.gutcheckit.com/respondent/intro.jsp

i don't know how they reward as you don't even need a panel to get into this link

and there is nothing that specifies you have to use the same email address, because i have a different address for facebook

I participated in a go check it link and answer multiple sets of questions - mostly 5. But they never credit any money.

I did close to 8 -10 of them and got credited only once. They say they will send an email if they have more questions.

When you receive the invite to answer more questions ,only then they pay you. Else you can assume you wont get paid.

Else its a free service. You answer 5 questions and respond to other people responses and logout with a smile.

You get nothing.

anyone else ever get the $5 gutcheckit surveys where you have to log onto a panel with your facebook account and answer a few questions, sometimes for a few days in a row? I always log on and answer but i never get paid for doing them..

https://go.gutcheckit.com/respondent/intro.jsp

i don't know how they reward as you don't even need a panel to get into this link

and there is nothing that specifies you have to use the same email address, because i have a different address for facebook

I did it one time but chose not to do it throgh my facebook account.I did receive a few questions through my email and I answered them but never received the 5.00 I won't do it again

it has to be the different emails, but that's ridiculous because i don't use my survey emails as my main email address, it's a different account.

When is SH going to start paying us for those pending surveys?

it's on their list right after fixing the bug that sends us email invites that don't apply to us

When is SH going to start paying us for those pending surveys?

it's on their list right after fixing the bug that sends us email invites that don't apply to us

LOL