surveyhead frustration

avemaria

it's doing the same thing on their JDP site also
I will check JDP i forgot about them today.
mine is working I just did a whole 1.00 survey for JDP completed it and was told that I do not qualify here is 10 cents.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• sgontu

Top Posters In This Topic

it's google chrome and i don't know why.. i tried cookies etc.. and still nothing.. but in explorer it works

208470 $1.84 20 Minutes Start Survey»

i've heard of nickel and diming.. but pennies? they actually had to decide that this is worth 16cents less.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Member,

Thanks for the email and I do apologize for the issue. Just to let you know that recently we have seen some inconsistencies in your account and your account has been disabled. In the event of any disagreement please feel free to visit our terms and conditions located on the website.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Sarah David

Customer Care

What they meant was:

Thanks for the email and I do apologize for the issue. I'm sorry,but you have earned too much money from us. Now that you have $200 pending, we thought this would be the perfect time to stonewall you and steal your money. Sorry, but after awhile, the invalids just don't do enough for our bottom line. If you have any questions, feel free to email us. We are in the middle of wallpapering our walls with emails from pissed off customers, and yours would be a great addition.

Dear Member,

Thanks for the email and I do apologize for the issue. Just to let you know that recently we have seen some inconsistencies in your account and your account has been disabled. In the event of any disagreement please feel free to visit our terms and conditions located on the website.

Thanks,

Sarah David

Customer Care

What they meant was:

Thanks for the email and I do apologize for the issue. I'm sorry,but you have earned too much money from us. Now that you have $200 pending, we thought this would be the perfect time to stonewall you and steal your money. Sorry, but after awhile, the invalids just don't do enough for our bottom line. If you have any questions, feel free to email us. We are in the middle of wallpapering our walls with emails from pissed off customers, and yours would be a great addition.

Dear Member,

Thanks,

Sarah David

Customer Care

that's a canned response.. i've seen it before.. they sent me an email last year when i had a question and i got those words in reply.. i about had a panic attack so i wrote back again asking about it.. they sent me the wrong response.. these responses are coded.. they don't actually type them out..

Dear Member

We had sent out members with a simple quality test survey and you were disqualified from the test survey and we have permanently suspended your account. We have been inspecting your account and we have found that you have fed us inconsistent survey response, in a process of collecting data our client expects legitimate responses. This inspection is controlled by our technical department and we won't be able to reinstate your survey account. In the event of any disagreement please feel free to visit our terms and conditions located on the website we really apologize for the issue and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thanks

Sarah David

Customer Care

To: Jessica

Subject: Re:

send me the test survey here now, or the number, I want to see which test survey are you talking about

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email.

I understand your concern. But we are not allowed to send it to members it is against the private policy of a survey site.

Let us know,if you have any question.

Thanks!

Mary Warner

Customer Service

Happened to me the other day.I am done with them. It stinks because I made a lot of money with them, but it's not worth the aggravation. I am constantly stressed. Like, right now, I only have one survey in my queue and I am worried something is wrong. It's ridiculous.

Dear Member

We had sent out members with a simple quality test survey and you were disqualified from the test survey and we have permanently suspended your account. We have been inspecting your account and we have found that you have fed us inconsistent survey response, in a process of collecting data our client expects legitimate responses. This inspection is controlled by our technical department and we won't be able to reinstate your survey account. In the event of any disagreement please feel free to visit our terms and conditions located on the website we really apologize for the issue and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thanks

Sarah David

Customer Care

send me the test survey here now, or the number, I want to see which test survey are you talking about

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email.

I understand your concern. But we are not allowed to send it to members it is against the private policy of a survey site.

Let us know,if you have any question.

Thanks!

Mary Warner

Customer Service

It looks you are trying to hide something, send me the number of the survey

Dear Member,

Sorry for the inconvenience. But as we already mentioned in our email below, we are not allowed to disclose any data to our member, it is against our privacy policy and the agreement with the clients. We will not be able to give you any details of the survey as it is the special quality test that we send to our members and based on that we take up this decision. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. If you need anything else, please contact us.

Thanks

Sarah David

Customer Care

• 1 month later...

o no, this topic isn't dying.. no it's not....

just did a 20 minute one on cars and it had link problems on the last page and didn't go back to the main site.

I JUST closed my surveyhead account and I feel great!! I have been fighting them since early december 2012 about a freaking 70 cent survey and they refuse to give me credit. I have emailed them too many times to count and the only time I received a response was to let me know that if I finished the survey 100% they would have no problem crediting me. hah! When my survey finished, it said invalid call. Not sure what that means other then, we aren't going to pay you. And no one on the so-called customer support team is able to explain what an invalid call is. :evil: Surveyhead is not worth the stress or drama.

I think they closed my account the beginning of last year or the year before I did ok with them but the problem was whatever one else says. To many problems for me to waste time with. I think they did me a HUGE favor. I was a member for 2 years right before they closed my account I was able to get all the money that was stored with them but it seems they are just out to screw people over. GOOD RIDDANCE lol.

i think they're having site trouble right now because i just got credited 10 cents for disqualifying.. i cut down on the amount of frustration i deal with with them though.. i know by now which types of surveys i can get through on and i only do those.. but even still there are problems.. i did a 1.75 one yesterday and got an error on the last page.. when i clicked again it said i finished so i wrote in about it.. i told them it was the only one i did that day.. he wrote back and said he can see that i did one for 1.50 and i got credit for it.. so i had to write back explaining again that it was the 1.75 one.. they take the cake for having stupid customer service people. If i was rich i'd open up a garbage dump next to their main office... well maybe not :D