• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

On May 10th, I completed a 10-day GTM survey for which I had to eat a different Twix candy bar each day then answer questions about it. I never got any points added to my account, and the survey still shows as available on my list, but of course if I click on it it says I've already completed it. Emailing them has resulted in nothing but useless generic responses, until June 14th where after threatening to open a BBB case I got this oh so useful reply:

Your request has been solved, PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Thanks for your email and we sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. We are experiencing a backlog of emails and are trying our best to get through them all.

Hopefully your issue has been resolved.

If you are awaiting credit for a survey you have participated in, please allow 7-10 days for the credit to show up.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know.

Again, we apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience.

So yes, my problem has been "solved" by telling me they're too busy to even look at it. I would laugh if I wasn't so aggravated. I wrote back AGAIN asking when I can expect someone to actually look into the problem I reported well over a month ago now. No response. These people suck. In addition to this issue, I've noticed more and more surveys from them where I finish the entire thing only to be told at the end that I was screened out. Total bull.

Made my 2nd phone call to GTM since Friday..someone was to have gotten back to me then but never did..surprise surprise..was told today on the phone that someone messed up...another surprise..asked when I was to expect my cheque..no real answer...was told someone was to contact me today via phone or email...if not to call back tomorrow once again...If that happens I'm informing them that I will be turning this over to the BBB to get my cash then once received I'm closing the account..Unreal...they were never this bad before...what the hell has happened to all these companies?

What was funny though was I heard the receptionist & she was looking up my name it seemed she must have been rifling through papers & papers...thinking that alot of people are missing points or getting no cheque in the mail like me....

Update....3rd phone call this week....this is getting nuts...still no cheque...So I call them back again & once again get the run around...I threaten them with the BBB & the secretary is suddenly quiet...she goes to check my account & asked me to give her my address once again & I do...low & behold doesn't she tell me that they have the wrong address for me...which is a bunch of crap since it's been updated for over 4 months now since I moved....They say that they have the wrong address & now they have to put a stop to the cheque that was sent...I say "What Cheque?" I submitted my points back on April 26th...I could've walked the cheque from their office in Seattle back to Toronto..So I ask her when I can expect to receive my cheque & I hear her typing & typing away & saying she's left this info for their finance dept...I said If there's no cheque in my mailbox by next Friday then I told here straight up I was filing with the BBB & will be asking them for double or triple the 1025 points that I redeemed for for all the trouble & hassle that I've had to go through...This company is a joke now

This survey is now closed.

We really appreciate your interest. We’ve already found another survey for you, though. Would you like to take it?

GTM can blow me! I cashed out on April 26th...with my last phone call to them I find out that they screwed up sending me my cheque...they had messed up a digit in my address...funny if I owed them money they'd give me their right address in a heartbeat...so I get an email today from them stating this

Thank you for providing the information needed to research your check.

If we find that the check has not been cashed, we will reissue you a new check. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive this new check.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

So after they've screwed me around for over a month they have to balls to send me a message stating that it's going to take at least two to two & half months to send me another cheque...so we're talking maybe Aug if I'm lucky...you'd think that since they screwed up they'd send me something Fedex or that idea...so it's going to take 4 months + from the time I cashed out to get a cheque from them....I'm pissed so I'm contacting the BBB & reporting this crap to them...

yeah pretty much why i don't do checks from any of these companies. It gives them a lot of time with that window they have and then by the time it passes they can dick you around further.

yeah pretty much why i don't do checks from any of these companies. It gives them a lot of time with that window they have and then by the time it passes they can dick you around further.

:evil: This also ticks me off from GTM

After disqualified always receive the following...

We still think you’re the greatest! In fact, we think you’re so great, we have another survey for you right now. Would you like to take it? Survey #:_____ ]This survey takes about 25 minutes.

I'm so great that they offer me a 25 minute survey for a sweep.

Isn't that nice of them. I think they have concluded why pay points when they can get the (great) ones to do surveys for sweeps.

Maybe you could contact them and request a PayPal deposit? I wish there was an 800 number for them like there is for some other panels

Maybe you could contact them and request a PayPal deposit? I wish there was an 800 number for them like there is for some other panels

(206)315-9300

That's their phone number...Hit 0 when you call or you get nowhere...good luck...did nothing for me...If I ever get this cheque from them I'm closing my account

I knew that GTM was starting to charge for checks ie the 100 points it now takes to request a physical check so I put in for a payment on 5/28 and received the check yesterday. I also did paypal at a cost of 150 points but that money has already been paid. I did get my check from before they changed the rewards so maybe that can help out some others. Good luck and the 150 points for paypal is a scam but it was 5-7 days as opposed to the 4 to 6 weeks.

I recently just joined them. Been getting some good surveys so far.

Hearing this makes me worry though.

What's the best and quickest option to cash out? The fact that it isn't instant with Paypal is bs since OO and SS as well as other sites do it. But are the amazon gift codes faster?

I have cashed out twice with them and have now decided with 145 points pending, I am done with them. I don't like playing games to get the money they owe me. And for them to take part of the money I have earned to pay for the fees, this should have been built in from the get go.