GTM is ticking me off

avemaria

Thats what has happened to me with Test Spin I did a survey for them back in Feb.for $1 and they keep saying the company hasn't given their data back so they can pay me. I said BS, then there are other surveys that they just dont want to pay.So I wrote to them and told them this

I hope this doesn't come off as rude or nasty but I wont be doing anymore surveys for you until I'm paid for these past surveys.Plus I will be telling my friends how long it takes to get paid.I am with other survey sites and most do not take this long to get paid and the ones who do I have try not to do them.While I like giving my opinion I also like to be treated fairly.I have been a member for quite a few years and while I know you take time to pay this seems to be a extraordinarily long time.I will give you the 4 weeks but only because you do answer my emails but I also feel I should let you know how disappointed I am.

Just wanted to speak my peace -I hope you have a great day

Which they caught me on a good day.But I will sugar coat it until I get it.I have all the info to file a complaint with the BBB looks like I will be having to do this soon.When all I really want to do is give them a swift kick in the pants!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

it's already started on their FB page.. more and more angry people.. more people posting about missing checks and missing points.. i think they're running scared now.. i expect a flood of BBB activity on them now.

it's already started on their FB page.. more and more angry people.. more people posting about missing checks and missing points.. i think they're running scared now.. i expect a flood of BBB activity on them now.
What is there FB page?

Still no cheque from GTM....not doing anymore of their surveys til I receive the cheque in my hand :evil:

This company is pissing me off royally now....Since April 26th & still no cheque..If something isn't in my mailbox by next Wednesday then I'll sending a complaint off to the BBB...Don't know what's happening with this company but they can't use the switch to new rewards & new website as an excuse & screw over long time members...Never once had a problem with them before..til now that is....funny thing is I'm getting tons of surveys all of the sudden....hmmmm...

Anyone that has missing GTM points or money owing to them for missed cheques in the mail or any problems call this

phone #

(206)315-9300

When you get the GTM recording press 0 & you actually get to talk to a real live person..Don't press 4 to get the GTM recording because all it does is tells you to go to the website to contact customer service..I actually spoke to a woman..she was friendly & helpful & they're now looking into my missing cheque...hopefully it's going to get resolved soon...will update again

Anyone that has missing GTM points or money owing to them for missed cheques in the mail or any problems call this

phone #

(206)315-9300

When you get the GTM recording press 0 & you actually get to talk to a real live person..Don't press 4 to get the GTM recording because all it does is tells you to go to the website to contact customer service..I actually spoke to a woman..she was friendly & helpful & they're now looking into my missing cheque...hopefully it's going to get resolved soon...will update again

Good ,I hope you get it soon.Hey keep that number just in case we need it later down the road.

It's jump on the bandwagon time! This is just what i've been saying about Global Test market. I drop kicked them to the curb about a month ago. When I posted it, a handful of people told me how good their experiences are with them. At first I thought I made a mistake. Now I see the maltreatment is becoming more common.

I feel the same way about Opinion Outpost and haven't posted it yet but now i'm seeing that many others are having similar problems with them to and I also noticed that I can't log in directly to the site but when I click on the survey link they send me I am able to get on and do the survey's. I see this as a potential cash out problem later on so I think I will call them and deal with the Login issue now before I try to cash out for the first time in whatever century that will be because of their low point giving! :x

It's jump on the bandwagon time! This is just what i've been saying about Global Test market. I drop kicked them to the curb about a month ago. When I posted it, a handful of people told me how good their experiences are with them. At first I thought I made a mistake. Now I see the maltreatment is becoming more common.

I feel the same way about Opinion Outpost and haven't posted it yet but now i'm seeing that many others are having similar problems with them to and I also noticed that I can't log in directly to the site but when I click on the survey link they send me I am able to get on and do the survey's. I see this as a potential cash out problem later on so I think I will call them and deal with the Login issue now before I try to cash out for the first time in whatever century that will be because of their low point giving! :x

I dropped OO a long time ago and it's just not these 2 survey companies it's the lot of them and it's a sign of the times.When the economy struggles people find ways to cut back and save money.Even at the expense of alienating their own makers. And why?Because there is a sucker born everyday and for everyone who wont put up with it there is one who will.Plus if they figure it will be of benefit to them and save their business then that is what they will do.Do any of us really think they care one iota about us?If you do then wake up and stop being naive.I know my limits and if I feel I cant handle it no more I will get out,but each of us has our own set of standards.So with that being said just know your worth and dont work for less,but dont be fooled into thinking there wont be someone else to come in and fill your shoes .

I feel the same way about Opinion Outpost and haven't posted it yet but now i'm seeing that many others are having similar problems with them to and I also noticed that I can't log in directly to the site but when I click on the survey link they send me I am able to get on and do the survey. I see this as a potential cash out problem later on so I think I will call them and deal with the Login issue now before I try to cash out for the first time in whatever century that will be because of their low point giving! :x

I dropped OO a long time ago and it's just not these 2 survey companies it's the lot of them and it's a sign of the times.When the economy struggles people find ways to cut back and save money.Even at the expense of alienating their own makers. And why?Because there is a sucker born everyday and for everyone who wont put up with it there is one who will.Plus if they figure it will be of benefit to them and save their business then that is what they will do.Do any of us really think they care one iota about us?If you do then wake up and stop being naive.I know my limits and if I feel I cant handle it no more I will get out,but each of us has our own set of standards.So with that being said just know your worth and don't work for less,but don't be fooled into thinking there wont be someone else to come in and fill your shoes .

YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!...................... :?

I have been stuck at 1005 points and for the last 8 days all I keep getting are the sweep surveys. I will not cash-out till 1100. This is bull $hit........ :evil: