BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

Got another 4 point email just now. Check your spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox. Also remember to be logged in before you click on the links to get your points!

I emailed Bing because I wasn't getting those and they walked me through how to sign up for them. Wow, I would never think to go through 3 screen to get 4 extra points a week. And I didn't get it 2 weeks ago but did this past week. Meh, 4 points, it's OK. Remember when they had a whole month of double points for searches? Yeh, those aren't happening either.

Got another 4 point email just now. Check your spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox. Also remember to be logged in before you click on the links to get your points!

I emailed Bing because I wasn't getting those and they walked me through how to sign up for them. Wow, I would never think to go through 3 screen to get 4 extra points a week. And I didn't get it 2 weeks ago but did this past week. Meh, 4 points, it's OK. Remember when they had a whole month of double points for searches? Yeh, those aren't happening either.

So, are you getting them now? I know 4 points doesn't seem like much but every little bit helps. :mrgreen:

they offer extra points (i'm not sure if it's daily yet) for using their new Edge browser with Windows 10.. I just open that, fulfill my requirements, sign out and use Firefox again :P

So, are you getting them now? I know 4 points doesn't seem like much but every little bit helps. :mrgreen:[/quote

It seems like I get them and then I don't. Not sure why it is like that. I will take what I can get.

they offer extra points (i'm not sure if it's daily yet) for using their new Edge browser with Windows 10.. I just open that, fulfill my requirements, sign out and use Firefox again :P

How many points do you get? I noticed when I went to cash out over the weekend that they removed the Swagbucks from their rewards, so I took an AGC. That is the only other one that I would want. So if they do away with those I will probably just stop using them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had an issue with Bing PC searches yesterday. They would not credit. Finally I just cleared Bing cookies and cache and things worked again. First time ever having had to do that. Mobile worked fine yesterday so I knew it wasn't my account.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh, I couldn't figure out how to download it since I already had their app. I finally updated it and it is working but it is way weird, and the points don't really help that much when they don't much to cash out for.

So after downloading the Bing App they stopped giving extra points. It was only up for 2 days. OK, I get it. But then I noticed that I would do like 8 searches and not get a point, not even one. So I went back to using Safari and going into Bing that way. And I am getting a point after doing 2 searches. What the heck?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

Amazon jumped from 475 to 575 points. In the past soon after they raise points on a reward like that they then removed that cash out option. The Amazon card is all I'm interested in so I hope they aren't getting rid of it.

Amazon jumped from 475 to 575 points. In the past soon after they raise points on a reward like that they then removed that cash out option. The Amazon card is all I'm interested in so I hope they aren't getting rid of it.

I will bet they are. They had the Swagbucks points and that is what happened to that one. There is nothing else I am interested in. I went back into my history and found that the first time I cashed out it was for 5,000 points for a Bath & Body $25 GC. I noticed that they got rid of the $10 iTunes card for 1,000 points too. Pretty soon I won't be having to worry about Bing again. I left for a while and then went back, all of the rewards had changed.

They had the Swagbucks points and that is what happened to that one.

You could only cash out for a Swagbucks code 50 times so it wasn't a permanent option but I do agree with you. They raised the price and then suddenly removed it. I still had ~15 left.

Hmm. I always cash out for Amazon. I just cashed out 2 days ago and I'm still at 475 for Amazon.

I think mine said 475 but when I clicked on it it changed to 575.