[MERGED] Superpoints

find-nicole

Can you make decent money with this? I will look into it later and if I want to join I will definitely join under you..if it is based on referrals mainly it is not my thing though...really bad about getting referrals..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

You have to have get a token to join. I dont ever spend money on these sites and with superpoints until you get to a platinum level the first cash out is 2500, after platinum its 1000. Platinum is I think 7 joins but not sure somebody else might know. They have a button that gives points by clicking the button it starts out, first level is 25 I think, I am at 50 spins and earn maybe 10-50 a day. I am up to 1480 right now with only 2 people in my line. They have videos and different way to earn points on the site I normally just do the button shrugs

i have a bonus 25 SP sign up link if anybody's interested! You get 25 extra SP by just using that link to sign up! hope all is well with everybody using superpoints!

I have to say I just made a 10 dollar cash out with SP and my level is not platinum. I put in for the pay out cause I, like everyone else was expecting 2500. It worked and the points were deducted from my account. It took far to long to get to 1500 put only a tiny bit of time each day. Superpoints says that it takes a week to show so I will have to see what happens.

That being said the points are fairly easy and effortless a few minutes several times a week works for me. Just have to see about the cash.

Ok the cash payouts work with SUPERPOINTS, surprising but they work. It is not instantaneous but still they do pay. If anyone decides they want to join send a IM and I can send a invite. Good luck

I am not sure if any one has or is interested but I need help with super points. I need to increase my network. I have cashed out twice in the 2 weeks. Its easy to earn rewards just gotta have a bigger network. The site is invite only. So please join preferably through me. Send a IM through SP and I will as soon as I am asked. Thanks

I joined Superpoints about a month ago just to check them out. The day after I joined I started getting tons and tons of spam. I know they sold my email addy because this has never happened before and I have been doing this for several years. I promptly unsubscribed but I cannot get rid of the spam. Sometimes it is 40-50 per day. I have reported and forwarded it to suce.gov and phishing but nothing has helped. Any ideas on how to get rid of this mess would be greatly appreciated.

I have no clue gene. I know that I do not get a ton of spam. Of course most of that might go to my bulk folder which I check but most of that I just throw away.

Ok the cash payouts work with SUPERPOINTS, surprising but they work. It is not instantaneous but still they do pay. If anyone decides they want to join send a IM and I can send a invite. Good luck

of course they work. Their pay schedule is on Mondays and Tuesdays. Good luck! i wish you all the best! :D

I joined Superpoints about a month ago just to check them out. The day after I joined I started getting tons and tons of spam. I know they sold my email addy because this has never happened before and I have been doing this for several years. I promptly unsubscribed but I cannot get rid of the spam. Sometimes it is 40-50 per day. I have reported and forwarded it to suce.gov and phishing but nothing has helped. Any ideas on how to get rid of this mess would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Gene!

I'm sorry to hear that. But as far as I've joined, I haven't received any spams at all. The only thing that i receive from them once in awhile are the survey invites, but that's about it. Also the confirmation emails for payment. have you tried emailing them yet???

I have been a member maybe a month and have earned 30. When you consider all I do is the lucky button and videos that is pretty good. I need a bigger network so if anyone on here will join PLEASE SEND ME A IM. Thanks for your help and hopefully this continues

Now Ladybug do you really expect me to give you my secrets???? lol Just luck and time really doesnt make much difference. The biggest with Superpoints is network the more people you have helping you earn points the better you will do.

Wow! You are doing really good, I only make about $5.00 a month. Do you find the button pays better at different times of the day?

i noticed that i get more luck at night and not during the day. Definitely a lot more win at night time for me.