J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I just completed a survey for $ 1.00 on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES's website!!!!!!

It was SURVEY # 147187 and it was about different types of coffeemakers!!!!!

Hopefully its a sign of things to come. Still having trouble with SURVEYHEAD

P.S. Is anybody getting E-MAILS from J D POWER once in a while with surveys??? 8)8)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

P.S. Is anybody getting E-MAILS from J D POWER once in a while with surveys??? 8) 8)

maspas5252

no e-mail surveys from them had 2 bad request yesterday I emailed them and got the same reply problems with the same client sorry for the inconvience.

P.S. Is anybody getting E-MAILS from J D POWER once in a while with surveys??? 8) 8)

maspas5252

no e-mail surveys from them had 2 bad request yesterday I emailed them and got the same reply problems with the same client sorry for the inconvience.

Hey peach 6 !!!!!!

Yeah I know those Customer Service reps are a trip!!!! Took one survey successfully on

SURVEYHEAD this morning now all I'm getting is one thing after another on there!!!!

Friggin site is disqualifing me before it even asks any questions!!! What's up with that!!!! :twisted::twisted:

maspas5252

Hey peach 6 !!!!!!

Yeah I know those Customer Service reps are a trip!!!! Took one survey successfully on

SURVEYHEAD this morning now all I'm getting is one thing after another on there!!!!

Friggin site is disqualifing me before it even asks any questions!!! What's up with that!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

maspas252

I emailed them 3 times today had 4 surveys all came back bad request I told them I would like to be paid for my time.

Survey #146778 $2.00 45 Minutes

bloody hell, should i bite?

I got one from surveyhead yeasterday for 45 min for 2.00 I had to really think hard if I wanted to attempt it because they are good for quota met after I already spent 35 min on the darn thing so I was sort of glad I DQ

Here we are all these posts lately about NOT DOING all these low paying surveys and some of you say you tried to do a 45 minute survey for $2.00 bucks. :shock: It's just an observation.

1957horses

I don't always attempt those low paying surveys only when I have no other surveys come my way and I'm not doing anything better then I will do them .

I am just curious what surveys do you get that are priced right because I get vey few like that(you don't have to answer if you don't want to)

Here we are all these posts lately about NOT DOING all these low paying surveys and some of you say you tried to do a 45 minute survey for $2.00 bucks. :shock: It's just an observation.

no, i didn't do it.. i clicked into it to see what it was though.. but i got cut really fast

1957horses

I don't always attempt those low paying surveys only when I have no other surveys come my way and I'm not doing anything better then I will do them .

I am just curious what surveys do you get that are priced right because I get very few like that(you don't have to answer if you don't want to)

Well here's my answer and I'm not condemning you of the low paying surveys. Goodness I have done some myself, especially when I need only a few points in order to redeem. Lately I have been fortunate enough to do a few focus groups the last 2 months, witch pay anywhere from $50.00 to $200.00. And I always thank GOD for getting them. And in return, I always give at least 10% my ties back to GOD at church. Hey it all adds up. I have been so disappointed taking surveys as of late. And like it or not, surveyhead now and for the last 4-5 months has been my main money maker over $300.00 already paid, $50.00 just waiting to get paid and $27.00 pending. I did this in 10 months. I have also made at least a $25.00 amazon card from Toluna every month for the last 5 months. I only do the Toluna ones that are 6000 points for 20 minutes, Or I will do all the Toluna 1,200 points for 5 minutes, Any of the Toluna 5, 6, 7, 8, minutes points 1,200 up to 1,800 points. Other then that I will delete them. There was a time the beginning of last year 2011 I was able to make $40.00 a month and twice last year $60.00. from Toluna. But that has all changed. I will go through the whole pile of Toluna surveys until it Say's there aren't any more. So out of maybe 10-15 surveys I might do 2 or 3 of the short minute survey. You asked I told. And believe me when I say I wish you and all the best of luck. The cost of living keeps going up, but the surveys keeps going down. I wonder if it is because it is an election year?? :roll:

1957horses

I bet the focus groups are great if you can get into one.I to have done okay with Toluna even though they seem to have a bad reputation I don't see to many of the 6000 points surveys now.thanks for the info and I sure hope that things turn around for us survey takers.

maspas they're going to flag you for bothering them :P

HEY AVEMARIA!!!!!!

Personally I don't give a "crap" if they flag me after all of the

runaround they've been giving us!!! Those two sites are a joke!!!! :x:x

Maspas252

I may be done e-mailing JDPower because they are all stupid over there I emailed them the other day I gave them the survey numbers and told them that they always come back 400 Bad Request and I would like to be paid for my time.I got a response yesterday that said if I completed the surveys I will get paid they just don't get it that I can't do them.