J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

well the first $6.50 or so was the signup and profiles.. other than that i had one movie survey and i forget the rest.. but there isn't many on that site for me.. it's like the Surveyspot of OO for me.

maspas252

i didn't think you could get any completed with JD

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

Just cashed in on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES for a $ 25.00 Amazon gift card.

It says it takes up to 4 weeks to get the gift code number!!!!!!!

They must have started clearing all my pending surveys last night!!!! Now I wait :D :D :D

HI PEACH 6 !!!!!!!!!

Those are all surveys that have been sitting in my quota for a month!!!!!!!

I have a balance right now of $ 33.85. I joined about 6 weeks ago and the

surveys were working back then that's how I got the balance!!!!!!!!

Now I gotta hope I get the Amazon code in 4 weeks We'll see!!!!!! :shock::shock:

still getting bad requests on the advertizing survey... this company sucks

i thought JDPower and Associates stood for quality in the industry

be great if surveyhead would give 10 cents for each survey they don't let you do also..

HEY AVEMARIA !!!!!!!!

I've been doing pretty good on SURVEYHEAD the last two days Hope it keeps it up!!!!!!!

I have put about $ 10.00 in my quota the last two days!!!! Now all I have to do is get

them to start getting my surveys out of the "PENDING" column!!!!!!!!

I currently have $ 15.55 earned but I have $ 28.00 in surveys pending!!!!!!!

Trying to get to $ 25.00 so I can get another Amazon gift voucher code!!!! I LOVE AMAZON!!!!! 8)8)

still getting bad requests on the advertizing survey... this company sucks

i thought JDPower and Associates stood for quality in the industry

YEAH I KNOW AVEMARIA!!!!!!!

I just tried to take the same survey about 5 minutes before you Same Thing!!!!!!!

E-MAIL THEM!!!!!! I sent them another one this morning asking them if anybody

is looking into the problem or what!!!! Told them to get back to me so I could

relay the info on to all the other users of their site that are getting herneas!!!!!! :lol::lol:

MASPAS252

No surveys on JD today.I did okay yesterday on surveyhead but not today I kept checking but there was't any at all.I did get credit for some of my pending ones though.

I am not sure how long I will keep JD .I have had them since feb16 and I don't feel like I will get anywhere with them.

be great if surveyhead would give 10 cents for each survey they don't let you do also..

HEY AVEMARIA !!!!!!!!

I've been doing pretty good on SURVEYHEAD the last two days Hope it keeps it up!!!!!!!

I have put about $ 10.00 in my quota the last two days!!!! Now all I have to do is get

Trying to get to $ 25.00 so I can get another Amazon gift voucher code!!!! I LOVE AMAZON!!!!! 8) 8)

MASPAS252

No surveys on JD today.I did okay yesterday on surveyhead but not today I kept checking but there wasn't any at all.I did get credit for some of my pending ones though.

I am not sure how long I will keep JD .I have had them since feb 16 and I don't feel like I will get anywhere with them.

HEY AVEMARIA !!!!!!!!

Trying to get to $ 25.00 so I can get another Amazon gift voucher code!!!! I LOVE AMAZON!!!!! 8) 8)

I've been doing GREAT on surveyhead!! I have a $25.00 amazon card waiting to be approved, and $52.00 pending well $14.00 already approved and $38.00 pending. All together I have made $300.00 in 10 months not including the $25.00 amazon in waiting or the $52.00 pending. By far my VARY FAVORITE survey survey site. :D:D:D

HELLO EVERYBODY MY LAST MESSAGE FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Yeah I also completed 2 surveys today on SURVEYHEAD but still getting errors on J.D.!!!!!!!!

These customer service reps are the pits!!!!! If they don't straighten this mess out by the

time I get my AMAZON voucher code I have coming I'll probably cancel too!!!!!

P.S. E-MAILED them this morning NO DAMN RESPONSE AGAIN!!!!! SEE YA"S TOMORROW!!! 8)8)

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

OK HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

I just e-mailed Customer Service at J D POWER & ASSOCIATES again and thanked them for

not returning a message to my e-mail yesterday. I told them that if I don't get a straight

answer soon that I will be contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU about this situation!!!!!

I also told them I don't want to be forced to do this but all of the Customer Service reps

have been giving all the users the runaround for almost a month!!!

SEE HOW THEY LIKE THAT ONE!!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

i just did a $1 survey from that broken advertizing site.. so hopefully it works now

HEY AVEMARIA!!!!!!!

I got an e-mail invite for a survey on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES this afternoon!!!!!

I was able to complete 2 surveys for a total of $ 3.00. Still haven't tried one from

the website yet I'm not getting my hopes up yet!!!!!!!

GONNA CHECK IT IN THE MORNING!!!!!!! SEE YA 8)8)8)

GOOD MORNING ALL HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL!!!!!!

MAN!!!! What a day on SURVEYHEAD yesterday!!!!!!

I completed 6 surveys successfully for a total of $ 10.00!!!!!

Hope it keeps up until JD get their act together. Got $ 35.75

in the pending column. Now all I have to do is hope they clear some soon!!!!! :D:D:D