J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

got a $2 one from JDP today... so i'm looking forward to the impending invalid that is sure to come

HEY AVEMARIA :D:D

You make any money on SURVEYHEAD today!!!!!!

Somehow I made $ 9.00 on there today. I'll go on there tomorrow now

and probably disqualify from everything. At least I got one good day!!!! :D:D

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Well I cashed in on a $ 25.00 Amazon voucher from J D POWER & ASSOCIATES!!!!!!

Still sitting on $ 12.75 in my bank with them. Haven't seen a survey from them in

over 3 weeks. Don't even know if I aught to bother e-mailing them again!!!! 8)8)

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

In case you're wondering I cashed in on both J D POWER & ASSOCIATES & SURVEYHEAD

the last two days for Amazon gift cards. It actually only took about 2 weeks to get the

codes and they worked fine when I deposited them on the AMAZON website. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND 8)8)

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!

Listen I e-mailed J D POWER & ASSOCIATES Customer Service yesterday and got a response

from a "ROHIT JAMES" I asked them why I haven't seen any surveys on my DASHBOARD in

almost a month. He said that he had taken care of the issue and that I should have surveys

on my DASHBOARD now. Logged in and I was able to take 3 surveys last night with no error

messages. I'm going to be keeping an eye on the website today hopefully it keeps up!!!!!!!

If you're still having problems I suggest e-mailing Customer Service and address your message

directly to him since he's been the only one so far that gives straight answers!!! GOOD LUCK 8)8)

Rohit James???? He is the same guy from SurveyHead customer service. No compliants though.

Survey Head's customer is acceptable. They may take some time but eventually gets the job done.

So now JDA has the same set of customer support guys from SurveyHead. Does it ring any bells??

I believe if you join both SH and JDA, you will be splitting up the same set of surveys into two and make it more difficult for you to reach teh threshold sooner. Just my opinion.

Recently joined but just too many technical errors. I guess it ll take some more time for the site to run smooth and clean.

Many surveys listed down on dashboard, they return "Survey is closed" as soon as clicked. Not a pleasant experience yet.

Will wait and see. I m giving them a chance due to their reputation.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got $27.50 but it is taking forever to clear, much longer then surveyhead. :cry:

yeah but you've already cashed out with them once already :P

I've got $27.50 but it is taking forever to clear, much longer then surveyhead. :cry:

yeah but you've already cashed out with them once already :P

No never cashed out with JD. I only started doing JD surveys s of 4/1/12 because of all of you talking about the bad error and there happen to be a few surveys there. Took a month to get the $27.50, and I wasn't thinking I was ever going to get enough to redeem, but just went there once a day and sometimes I got one compleated. :)